“Not going back!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #212 of 458 Restaurants in Salem
Keizer
“Not going back!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a fun place to try for the music and atmosphere, BUT be willing to wait a LONG time for your food and drinks. I have eaten here twice and there is definitely a disconnect between the kitchen and the servers. When you order an appetizer, they bring out the plates 15 minutes before they bring anything--it's like a tease or something! There were 6 in our group and the server brought out one meal, which was a pizza, and it sat getting cold while we waited for everyone else to get their meals. When the other meals came at different times and when I finally got mine, it was the wrong thing. The server was nowhere to be found, so we had to go looking for him. They replaced my meal fairly quickly, but by then, everyone else was done eating. They should have comp'd my meal, but didn't. We were very disappointed and will not go back.

• 2 of 5 stars Food

Left Coast
“Skip it. Or at most go for drinks and appetizers.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is a chain restaurant that tries to be a fusion of Hard Rock Café and House of Blues. The number one thing they sell is entertainment. You don't go for the food or beer. You go for the Rock-n-Roll shtick of the place.
We had two of the pizzas and a salad. The salad looked and tasted like it was made in a factory with chicken that was likely cooked out of state. The pizzas were ok, but not even in the top five of Salem. They were better than Chuck e Cheese and Little Caesars, but nowhere near as good as Christos or Church Street or a number of delivery places. We sat and waited an hour for our food after we ordered. Based on the temperature and taste of the pizza, I suspect the food had been ready for 15 minutes before we got it. I got tired of waiting for silverware and so wandered into the kitchen to get my own, which was good because we were well into our meal before the waitress finally brought us the forks we had asked for.
If some friends wanted to go back, I'd join them, but I would probably make plans to eat somewhere else first.
And while they appear to push their own lines of microbrew, nothing out of the tap impressed me.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
“VERY Poor Service...TWICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I tried to rank this a "zero," but Trip Advisor makes me. Thanks to them, this restaurant gets a ONE.

12-6-13: tried this place for the first time during lunch. Literally, there were three couples in there.

It took 15 min to get water. Once the waitress delivered our small pizza, we didn't see her again until the check came. Pizza was Totino's-like.

I think...let's give it ONE more chance.

Today, 12-27-13: pizza was STILL similar to Totino's. Service was STILL horrible. I sent my husband to the bar to fetch me a beer after 20 minutes. Even the bartender refused service until this person was finished outing away glassware.

I've now spend my hard-earned money on a Totino's pizza place that doesn't know how to run a business.

If I'm needing pizza in the Salem area...I'll spend the extra cash and go to Padingtons. OR...just buy a one dollar Totino's.

Dallas OR
“Poor service, good pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Visited 12-8-2013. We did have a larger group. However, waiting over an hour from being seated before our server got us water or any beverages was horrible. When she needed to identify which soda was rootbeer she took a sip out of it. If I had seen that management would have been called asap. Simply trashy service. Our whole dining experience took 2.5 hours and our beer was warm when we finally got it. The pizza and atmosphere was good so they may need to look at getting some new waitresses. poor service. Wish I could say we'd go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Oregon
“Such a disappointment !”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

The exterior drew me in. The money spent on interior design raised my spirits even more. They were serving a buffet so I thought it was a good chance to try a few of their pizzas. Not good. We waited 10 minutes before I flagged down a waitress who brought us one set of silverware then disappeared. After another 5 minutes, I asked for salads and drinks and another set of silverware. Finally we got a waitress who took care of our needs as fast as the kitchen and bar would allow.salads came 10 minutes apart and our wine came at the end of the lunch. If they had been busy or just opened, I could have understood. Nadia deserves a raise because she appeared to be the only person in an army of people working that wasn't confused. The food was terrible which caused my husband to say that I can no longer chose a restaurant. Soup was under seasoned , lasagna a bit tough as was the pizza dough. They have all the makings of a hit in a town that needs good pizza. Improve the food and service and you might have something going. It looks to me like a management issue here .

• 1 of 5 stars Food