“One of my favorite pizza places in Salem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Oregon
“One of my favorite pizza places in Salem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

I have been eating at this establishment for over twenty years. The pizza is always hot and fresh. I recommend my favorite pizza that you won't find on the menu-- if you like everything but the kitchen sink on your pizza like I do, ask for the "pizza maker's special" this is a valued customer's and employee's menu item. It has everything (it costs a bit more but well worth it). They have a modest salad bar if you need a bit of greens to get you going, and the only drawback (or maybe bonus) is that they have a kids game room that issues tickets for toys and candy. Always a kid's party going on. They also have a miniature golf and I believe a laser tag. I'm sorry I just come for the pizza.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hillsboro, Oregon
“The pizza was good. Not...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

The pizza was good. Not the best.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good pizza, but after 3...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2008

Good pizza, but after 3 pieces I am stuffed. Get it to go unless you are 8 yrs. old or like to hang out with 8yr olds running around playing!!!

oregon
“MMMmmmm.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2008

Best pizza in Salem. Order the Pizza Makers Special. Has everything on it. More expensive, but worth the price. Yum!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I was there last month after quite a few years and I have to admit their pizza has gotten better!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2008