“Lunch is advertised as soup and salad $ 6.99” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 458 Restaurants in Salem
Description: We're a casual, family steakhouse restaurant serving fresh, hand cut mesquite grilled steaks, fall off the bone barbecue ribs and fresh baked rolls. Come as you are and enjoy one of our fresh ground steak burgers or a healthy selection from our bison menu. Start your meal with our signature Texas Egg Rolls or a hearty serving of buffalo wings. Join us for daily Happy Hour and your favorite cold beverages from the Saloon. Experience the rockin' Roadhouse tunes from our jukebox and feel free to throw your peanut shells on the floor!
Salem, Oregon
“Lunch is advertised as soup and salad $ 6.99”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Unless you like clam chowder, don't' ask for the soup and salad special, as Clam chowder is the only soup they offer. Apparently they do sometimes have chili, but it is not offered in the luncheon special. Love the peanuts on the table.

Visited October 2012

Keizer, Oregon
“A fun place if you like to eat peanuts before your meal. Good atmosphere but pretty noisy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

They used to give you a free meal on your birthday, but this may have changed. I believe you had to pay for another meal to get this deal.

“Not for me”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

When we got there it was about half full with lots of available tables. We were seated and we had to wait a least 10 min. For someone to bring us menus. Then another 10 min. Till some one took our drink order. You can only eat so many peanuts. We drank our drink and left we could not get anyone to take our order. This facility is getting very used and dated, and then with bad service we won't be back.

“Once a month”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and I eat here at least once a month and are never disappointed. Food is great service is good. We will return in Sept.

Visited August 2012
Keizer, Oregon
“Service ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I used to review this restaurant as a Mystery Shopper and they finally quit letting me do it because they wouldn't change anything to make themselves better...the last time here I sat for 9 minutes and finally left when no one said hello or anything; the food was good, but service really sucked, and as a reviewer I was going twice a week for a year. Glad I don't go there anymore. Some of our best friends still go but I guess I had an X on my back or something.