“Terrible food and service.” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Davinci's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 458 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ferry
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
“Terrible food and service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Roasted chicken raw in the middle and the crab/artichoke ravioli tasted of neither of crab nor artichoke. Over-priced for the quality and service. I've had better meals for less in Yellowknife, NWT.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Salem
“Excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We went to DaVinci for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and every thing was wonderful. DaVinci Ristorante is one of my favorite restaurants. The ambiance is wonderful. The food is amazing especially the scallops with bacon. We want to thank our daughter Ashley for buying us all dinner.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bakersfield, California, Usa
“Great End to a Day of Wine Tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

After wine tasting our way through the Willamette Valley, my husband and I had a delicious dinner here. The food and the service were outstanding!

Portland, Oregon
“Excellant service, food, warm ambiance and live piano music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We asked some business people where to go for dinner in Salem and heard Da Vinci's was good, so we tried it. Now I wish that they were located in Portland. Our server was Richard who did a great job of recommending wine for the dishes we order. Doug ordered the Hanger steak with a chipotle marinade and I had the Lobster fettuccine and the Pear salad. The food was excellent and the service friendly and timely. The dinner couldn't have been better.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Italy
“The most authentic Italian food in Salem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Literally days after getting back from living in Italy, my mom had her birthday dinner at Davinci's. I hadn't been there in years and was generally dreading going to an American-Italian restaurant. Part of my dread was correct - you just can't get the same level of food as in Italy, and some of the products actually have to be altered to fit the requirements from the FDA (like unprocessed wines & cheeses) that are common in Europe. But generally I was pleasantly surprised at their a la carte menu and the authenticity of the wines and the food. They seem to have created a nice balance between authentic Italian dining but for the American experience. Their wine selection is superior and they have a few really nice vegetarian options. Gluten free might be difficult but they are incredibly accommodating and the service is excellent.

I would highly recommend this place for dinner and they also have a gorgeous bar where everyone was watching the NBA playoffs. I would suggest reservations and this place is very "upscale" for lack of a better word, so the prices are quite high.

Visited April 2014