“Great Service, Food, and Beer” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Salem, Oregon
“Great Service, Food, and Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We found this place by accident and what a great find! Friendly service with lots of suggestions and smiles all around. Server really knew her beers and we weren't disappointed. Cuban sandwich was one of the best I ever had. Big projection screen and we got to see the Blazers win. We'll be back - soon.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Just Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My mom & I went for lunch yesterday after other family members had eaten at Gilgamesh and loved it. It wasn't busy; our server was fairly friendly. My mom loved her mushroom burger and beer & cheese soup. My Cuban sandwich was odd---not like any Cuban sandwich I have ever had as it was served on toasted sourdough bread that was very difficult to eat (tough). The server told me it is one of the favorite menu items; I wouldn't call it a Cuban sandwich and I wouldn't order it again. Atmosphere was warm & inviting.

Visited December 2013
Atlanta
“Terrible Service, food average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went during lunch, it was not busy, however, our waitress ignored us for the most part. I ordered a Tomato soup which was extremely salty, she did not ask at all why I did not touch the soup. I had to mention it before we received our bill. The rest of the food was just OK at best.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Corvallis, Oregon
“Great beer, but can't figure out the service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been here several times. I really like the beer. A new one we had was the Filbert Lager and it was quite refreshing. Happy Hour is great too!

But it seems like I can't get waited on and then all of a sudden several people are trying to help, but no one knows who is taking which table. This time there were only 2 tables of people besides those at the bar at yet we sat there a good 5 minutes waiting for someone to stop talking and come and see if we wanted something. A beer menu on the table would be great too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Bern, North Carolina
“First beer if vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stopped here on way to Bend ,OR. Husband looking for as many breweries as possible. Great choice. Outdoor patio beside of creek. Very good beer. Happy hour 3-6. Has riblets and ceased salad each & totale of 3 beers. $30. Good value too. Waiter knowledagable and extremely friendly. Will return on way back thru Salem. Loved it.

• Visited September 2013