“First stay at Hampton Inn but definitely not the last!!” 5 of 5 stars

HHonors 2X Weekend Pts
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Salem
GreenLeadersSilver level
United States
“First stay at Hampton Inn but definitely not the last!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were very impressed with the Hampton Inn Suites. They were easy to find and layer out well. The suite was clean and comfortable. The bed was excellent and the hot complementary breakfast was just right.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites was great. All the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. There was nothing to complain about. The suite was so comfortable including the beds. Then we were surprised to be able to enjoy a meal of Chinese food that night plus a delightful breakfast. Thank you so much and if we are in the area again we will definitely stay here and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor and found it to be very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Redmond, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I enjoyed every part of my stay. From the checkinn-in to the checking-out the staff was super helful. They offered to help bring the luggage in. They were on top of the breakfast in the mornings, making sure there was enough for everyone, and that the quality of the food was great. I know it's not their job, but they offered to pick up your plate when done eating. This is by far the best hotel stay I've had. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I loved the service at this hotel and the comfortable beds. I looked forward to getting into bed at the end of the day as it was so.... comfortable. I slept like a baby. I saved a lot of money on food due to the free breakfast and evening meals. The front desk staff were very friendly and brought levity to my day!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Coquille, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were welcomed very warmly. We appreciated the handwritten note welcoming us in our room. The staff opened the pool for my husband and I at 11:00 pm. We had gone down at 9:45 to see when the pool closed and the front desk said 10:00 so we went back to our room and then at 11:00 we went down to get a soda and they said "aren't you the two who wanted to swim?" We will open it for you. Made us feel very special.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My home flooded first from a wind sheer which made the first floor a water feature, then five months into the stand still upstairs remodel by the construction company that doesnt really do construction, my daylight basement water main burst before the turn off causing meltdown. Mine.
I arrived after nine o'clock looking for a safe room, knowing i needed the Hampton Inn. No place else would work. I needed the bed, the room, the oatmeal and reliability of fine staff.
Katie Grace was at the front desk the night I had to take shelter away from home. I told her I am an Honors member and have Asperger syndrome. She gave me hope, offered me her emotional support and took my number, she apologized for being overbooked. Her seven AM call saved my life. she had said she had a friend with Asperger and knew how to make my universe reinflate. Her friend with Asperger had taught her well. She knew just what I needed. Being cared for and loved as I am with my service dog has been the best unexpected umbrella gift from the universe. My mingling has been sensational and that says everything for PTSD Asperger with physical difficulties. This house rocks. A warmer, more professional staff simply cannot exist. Toby and Bryan up front with Katie, Jan and Claudia in the breakfast room with Gary, Carolina and all the other back up players leaves me ready for anything and healed from my acquired traumas. Thanks to All. Chris you are not forgotten, being that great guy behind the scenes, dressed to the mark. I kept asking, "who does the hiring, this staff is awesome?" So Claudia unscene/unseen: thumbs up.

Room Tip: Breakfast choices and courtesies are beyond your dreams. Then they ramp up the eden experience with...
Green Features: Loved the recycling, always clean white towels with option for air dry over night. The great smoke free atmosphere with the given attitude free conversation beyond refreshing.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
salem, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Had a wonderful time. Husband and I Where very happy with everything. Excellent service. Relaxing hot tub clean pool. Room was very nice and clean. Breakfast was very good. Loved the cookies. We will be coming back soon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Salem? Share your experiences!