“Super Clean and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Salem
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Everett, Washington
“Super Clean and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We checked out of another local hotel which was dirty and run down, and were prepared to hit the road for Portland. Fortunately we stopped at the Hampton Inn and were pleasantly surprised to find a very clean and modern hotel with staff that went out of their way to be friendly. They are also very friendly to people traveling with children.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Federal Way, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Hotel staff asked about our volleyball teams playing schedule so they could plan and accommodate all the teams by starting their breakfast service earlier. Rooms & facility were very clean, breakfast service was awesome. Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Los Angeles, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Very nice surprise to see a newer hotel in Salem. The staff was bright and welcoming and we were very comfortable while we stayed at this property. Clean updated design. Will stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Almeria, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

First time staying at a Hampton Inn and it won´t be the last. You pay more, but get so much for your money. Almost as luxurious as some of the best hotels around the world where I have laid my head to rest. Would have liked to stay longer, but on a tight travel schedule. Beautiful furnishings, fantastic beds, and lots of small but nice touches around the room. Very secure key system for room. Felt very safe here and it was quiet too.
Reception was efficient, at checking in and checking out. The free breakfast was more than adequate - lots of choice, just wish we had the time to taste it all. However for travellers there was a pack waiting at reception to take on the road, containing Apple, Muffin, Bar and a bottle of water.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor overlooking fields at the rear of the hotel. Motorway was busy by 9 a.m...
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

May 10-12, 2013 - We came in with 5 Club Volleyball teams, parents, coaches and chaperones. This staff made sure we were all feed in 30 minutes each morning to catch our 6:15am games. Each late afternoon when we returned, they had rooms open for us to bring in restaurant food, cooked fresh cookies, provided ice for injuries and stored our extra food. The staff did this with great joy and not once moment of grumbling! The rooms were very comfortable and clean.

Thank you Nick and Terra!!!

Stay here!!!! No regrets!

Vickie from Seattle, WA

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Oak Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

This entire staff puts it all out there from the time you enter the front door to asking you if you'd like assistance on your way out. Very clean hotel all around. The rooms are quiet, the bedding is plush! Once again the salt water pool and fitness rooms a plus. I've stayed here 5 times for travel and have not ever been disappointed. Breakfast is healthy and grab bags for the early risers or those running late. Very convenient to other shopping and the freeway. Great places nearby to eat at.

• Stayed May 2013
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I can to Oregon to visit family and friends, and after doing many reviews I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Suites in Salem OR. From the moment I got out of my car I notice the parking was very clean and well managed. The lobby looked amazing and super clean. The front desk agent was super nice and was able to check me in rather fast, Amazed. Once in my room I had a King Studio Suite the room smelled great and was super clean. I was amazed and the attention to detail that the room got. Well then I thought I would go down and work out a little before going out. When I walked into the fitness a young man by the name of Robert was cleaning it. He asked if I wanted him to leave well I did my work out I said no. But I did complement on how clean and nice the fitness center was. I asked him what his job was and he told me that he was Housemen. So well doing my workout I talked to Robert some more and well he was speaking I could see and hear it in his voice, the passion he has for the hotel and for the job he does. He made sure that I had everything I need from water to even doing a brief rundown on how the equipment worked. He knew his stuff. He was a pleasure to speak with. Because of him and many other great things that happen I will be staying here again in the future. Excellent to all Hampton employees. I love the fact that you get free headphones nice touch.

Room Tip: Stay on the fourth away from the elevators. Get a King Suite if you can.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Salem? Share your experiences!