“Amazing Staff!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing Staff!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I can to Oregon to visit family and friends, and after doing many reviews I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Suites in Salem OR. From the moment I got out of my car I notice the parking was very clean and well managed. The lobby looked amazing and super clean. The front desk agent was super nice and was able to check me in rather fast, Amazed. Once in my room I had a King Studio Suite the room smelled great and was super clean. I was amazed and the attention to detail that the room got. Well then I thought I would go down and work out a little before going out. When I walked into the fitness a young man by the name of Robert was cleaning it. He asked if I wanted him to leave well I did my work out I said no. But I did complement on how clean and nice the fitness center was. I asked him what his job was and he told me that he was Housemen. So well doing my workout I talked to Robert some more and well he was speaking I could see and hear it in his voice, the passion he has for the hotel and for the job he does. He made sure that I had everything I need from water to even doing a brief rundown on how the equipment worked. He knew his stuff. He was a pleasure to speak with. Because of him and many other great things that happen I will be staying here again in the future. Excellent to all Hampton employees. I love the fact that you get free headphones nice touch.

Room Tip: Stay on the fourth away from the elevators. Get a King Suite if you can.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

301 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Washington, DC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel was amazing. Very friendly staff and their mini "dinner" they provided for those who stayed was incredible. Rooms were very clean and nice and the pool (Salt-water), gym and other amenities were exceptional. If back in the Salem, OR area again I would definitely stay there and highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Clayton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The staff at this Hampton in Salem, OR went out of their way to make sure my staff was confortable. The hotel is clean, quiet and has a great work out room. I would definitely recommend any travelers to Salem stay at this specific hotel. You will not regret it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I came to Salem with my sister-in-law so I could care for her infant son while she was at a job training. After easily finding the Hampton Inn, we arrived in time for a FREE dinner served in the lobby. We asked about a late check-out so I could have a comfortable place to care for the baby while she was in training. The next morning the manager approached us while we were enjoying the wonderful FREE breakfast to let us know our stay had been extended at no charge and gave us new room keys to accomodate. I highly recommend Hampton Inn and Suites for all your accomodation needs!

• Stayed May 2013
Mapleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was one of the best hotels we have stayed at in years It was clean staff very help full breakfast was good pool was clean and warm the tv could of been bigger but it was ok. we plan to stay at more Hamptons from now on.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

BratTee1
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Nice hotel lots of parking. The location was easy to find and near costco and other stores. Front desk staff was friendly and greeted you as you arrived and left. Good breakfast, variety of items. Make your own waffles, fresh fruit and drinks. Didn't get a chance to swim in the salt water pool. Alsot he only down side is no washer and dryer.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thornton, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I travel for work and almost exclusively stay within the Hilton network and the bulk are Hamptons. This Hampton at a basic level provides everything I have come to expect from every Hampton and is doing a great job of providing a predictable comfortable experience. It was the few little extras that made this one slightly better.

1. My travel profile is set up to request foam pillows vs the feather ones. I would say 60% of all the Hamptons catch this and do it. They usually let me know at the desk, however not always are they in the room. This time, I got a personal hand written note with my name on it letting me know that the Carolina (Head Housekeeper) took special care to ensure the room was made up for my specifications with the pillows. I am IMPRESSED!

2. Real nice, warm, indoor salt water pool. First time I have seen that. Nice!

3. The best fitness facility I have seen in a Hampton. 24 hours (many have weird rules like doesn't open till 6am). It was bright, lots of brand new excellent equipment and some free weights!

4. Front desk staff was exceptional. I changed my plans and they were able to accommodate me another night. My takeout for dinner forgot silverware and they let me into the breakfast area to get some.

Great Hampton. Will stay again next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: I think they are all good. Can't go wrong. Hampton beds are always comfortable and that is the c...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Salem? Share your experiences!