“No complaints” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
cincinnati
“No complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Everything at this hotel was great. The room was large with comfortable bed and clean. The fitness room was airy with several cardio machines plus free weights, and the breakfast was superb. They had wonderful fresh fruit like grapefruit and lots of other healthy options. This is a perfect hotel for those who want quality without paying for things you don't need.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Thousand Oaks, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We chose The Hampton Inn for the 17 rooms we needed for our family and friends visiting Salem for our daughter's October 2012 wedding. From start to finish the entire Hampton experience was great. The staff was both professional and friendly, consistently going out of their way to meet the needs of our group.

Every member of our party commented on how happy they were with the accommodations and how much they enjoyed their stay. The Hampton Inn and Suites Salem provided the perfect setting and atmosphere for our group to enjoy being gathered together for a wonderfully memorable family event. We couldn't have been happier or recommended it any higher.

Room Tip: All of our guests' rooms were lovely, but we loved our king suite!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Brentwood California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Staff, very friendly and eager to provide customer service
Rooms, comfortable beds, clean linens, clean room. Our family of 4 was very comfortable.
Amenities, nice in door pool and exercise room.
Best bonus, a large choice of breakfast items included in nightly stay. Plus the first night we arrived they had taco tuesday with a spread from baja fresh complimentary to guest.

• Stayed October 2012
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Everything is new, clean, and fresh. Love the duvets and extra pillows. Good coffee and lots of choices at breakfast. I've stayed at other Hamptons, this is the nicest by far . I travel to Salem frequently on business, I will stay here from now on and encourage my coworkers to do the same.

• Stayed October 2012
Oradell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a lovely stay at your hotel in Salem, Oregon. We were greeted by the two very charming and welcoming gentlemen at the reception desk. Not only did they recommend excellent choices for dinner, but they were very knowledgeable about the area. As we were leaving for home I decided to write you and let you know the names of your fantastic staff. Chris, sorry I didn't get his last name and Bryan Cavazos are representing your Inn very well.

My husband, Robert Dent is currently a Diamond Hilton Honors member. We try to stay at Hampton Inn network wherever we travel. Please inform them of their great work!

Alice and Robert Dent
Oradell, New Jersey

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a new Hampton Inn and Suite in Salem (I think it opened in April 2012). I stayed in a suite for a week of business. I have stayed at three other hotels in Salem. This is the best hotel in the city. The room was large and had a refrigerator. My understanding is that you can request a refrigerator for any of the rooms - and they will provide them if available. The room was very nice, large, clean and comfortable. Kudos to Hilton, for this new Hampton is the nicest Hampton that i've visited in the past year. The workout facility is a good size, clean and new - with windows. The pool area is equally new and nice. The breakfast was varied and the breakfast room was large and comfortable. The staff at this hotel are exceptional. They are professional, kind and helpful. They go out of their way to make each guest feel appreciated and welcomed - I noticed this while eating breakfast each morning. I would highly recommend this hotel to others. There are a very limited number of good hotels in Salem, and this is the best one. If you want to stay in a comfortable, well-appointed, reasonably-priced, exceptionally-staffed NEW hotel in Salem, OR this is the place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
West Valley City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I really liked the staff. My sisters and I showed up at 9 am in the morning just after driving for 12 hours and they were able to let us check in early and eat breakfast. I was sick for most of my trip and they had coffee and tea out 24 7. Very friendly place to stay. There was a mistake with my reservation, they had me staying for 2 nights when I wanted to stay for 3. I was sleeping when the cleaning ladies tried to come in, I called to the frount desk and they fixed it without any problem or atitude, didn't have to move rooms or anything. The spa was a little small. Great Beds!! I had the king size bed with sofa bed, there was no fridge. They offer a great military discount. I usually stay at holiday express, and hamptons are better.

Room Tip: The king size bed with sofa bed rooms don't have a fridge.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Salem? Share your experiences!