“Yuuuuummmmmm!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Anchorage, Alaska
“Yuuuuummmmmm!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was tasked with finding a restaurant to meet up with Mom, Grandma and Aunt, and my family. We are foodies they are not. Who knew this amazing little gem would be found in Salem of all places. Adorable little house converted to a restaurant, we ended upstairs in a darling little room. We waited almost an hour so when I saw the stairs I was a little nervous for my spry 84 year old grandma but she powered on and it was so worth it. The service was amazing and the food even better. The 6 year old delcared the best eggs bennedict every! The food was fresh with generous portions and the fruit side was not your typical fruit cup, berries, peaches, melon, plums, pineapple and huge. Prices were very reasonalble for the quality and portions you get. I would drive back to Salem just to vist this place.

• Visited August 2013

Oregon
“Nice breakfast stop, food was different then the normal fare.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We decided on this due to the close distance from the doctors office to breakfast after a fasting blood draw. And we were not disappointed in the choice. The crowd was there but quite honestly I expected it. It was a twenty minute wait but the time flew by quickly. Loved the way the business used the layout of the older home, as it added charm to the meal.

I had the corned beef hash, and my husband had a omelet. Due to eating wheat free we told the waitress that she could skip the bread, she not only offered to replace the bread with fruit. But she doubled the fruit for him which was a nice surprise. The corned beef hash, had nice chunks of cabbage and onion in it as we'll as plenty of corned beef. None of this potato filler most places create. The omelet was fluffy, cheese filled as well as looked delicious. There is a return trip in the near future for sure, will bring the family next time.

Be prepared to find parking as there is only 8 parking spaces. Also it is a busy place so expect a wait.

Visited July 2013
“Amazing Food and Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was traveling for work and the staff made me feel very welcome. Amazing food. I can't describe in words how delicious my meal was

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Foodie's paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Phenomenal breakfast. Almost a year later and I vividly remember the high quality meal from this outstanding restaurant. One of the best breakfasts I have EVER had in my life. Service was exceptional. Seriously, it was so good, the next time I am in Oregon, I may want to make a detour into Salem just to eat there.

The history of how the restaurant was created by the owners is very interesting. They really know how to run an excellent restaurant with great food.

There is a long wait because they don't have enough space and staff to meet the high demand of customers. Go as early as you can for breakfast to avoid a long queue.

Highly, highly recommended.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seabeck
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Driving through Salem and stopped for lunch. Some of the best corned beef hash I've ever had:). Our table also had Ruebens.

• Visited July 2013