Looks like a Super 8 from the outside but rather nice on the inside. the lobby was clean and a good size breakfast eating area. The room was very pleasant, clean and comfortable although the mattress was not showing even wear. I mean the left side was less sprung than the right side. Using a cpap i don't get the luxury to move around alot in bed.
So why the average rating? In the morning I turned the hot water on in the shower and waited and waited... No hot water. Tried calling the front desk and kept getting a busy signal. (made me assume this was a hotel wide problem. No choice but to take a cold shower. Went down to the front desk to complain and apparently only my room had the problem and the clerk said the phones were working fine, On her part she did make a very generous price adjustment (not free) The breakfast food supplied was typical ( didn't know bacon could be sliced so thin)
All in all a very forgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non Smoking Hotel Welcome to the La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem OR. Our friendly hotel is located just off I-5 and minutes from Oregon's capitol building. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we are sure to have everything you'll need to make your stay in the Salem area a memora...See moreble one. We are 2 miles for Bush House Park, Historic Downtown Salem, the Oregon State Fairgrounds, Willamette University and the Oregon State Capital. Salem AASF - McNary Field, the Salem Armory, the Salem Conference Center and Corban University are around 3 miles from the hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located by many business areas and we have comfortable guest rooms to let you finish up the last few work item. Our complementary Wi-Fi in your room or around the hotel will make it easy to stay in touch with the rest of your team. We have a great Business Center and also have Meeting Space so you can bring your team here to finish up the project. In town to visit the Capital or go downtown? After a day of site seeing or visiting you can relax and unwind in our great guest rooms. You can take a dip in our Indoor Pool or work of the stress in our Fitness Center. Family coming together? We can host them here in our meeting room. After a long day you can relax in your room or grab a bite to eat in one of the nearby restaurants. Get a great night sleep and wake up on the Bright Side in our comfortable guest rooms with all the comforts of home. Relax on our Pillow Top Mattresses while you watch your favorite programs on our 32" Flat Screen HD TV's with Premium Cable Channels. Refrigerators and Microwaves are in all our guest rooms with all the amenities you expect from a La Quinta. Ask for details on our Whirlpool Tub Suites. Start off your day with our complementary Bright Side Breakfast with items like Hot and Cold Cereals, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Pastries and Bagels. We also have hot items like Scrambled Eggs, Bacon or Sausage with Biscuits and Gravy. Our almost famous La Quinta Waffles go great with all you can drink Coffee, and assorted Juices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Suites Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Suites Salem Hotel Salem
- Holiday Inn Salem
- Salem Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Salem
- La Quinta Inn Suites Salem Oregon