“Quiet Gem in Salem” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1590 Weston Court Northeast, Salem, OR 97301 (Formerly Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 20%
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Salem
Marietta, United States
“Quiet Gem in Salem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The DoubleTree in Salem is a really nice oasis right off the highway. I wasn't sure what to expect but the staff was sweet and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable and the stay was welcoming. I was surprised there was no room service but the dining area was quite welcoming. Overall, a nice stay!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I couldn't Believe Hilton bought this property for the hotel! Ok I'm going to give you the run down.
1. The area I wasn't so sure about, I thought the taxi cab driver was taking me to a bad area. It's area with a lot of cheap no tell hotels and run down business. It was a strip club right next door!
2. The elevator it was only 1 it was really slow. I didn't like that.
3. The rooms was just beautiful I couldn't believe what Hilton did with the rooms. I love the bathe tub the most. Big and over sized. Maybe 1 hair in it.
4. Dinner they didn't have any tots and they ran out of something else I wanted I couldn't remember but the girl behind the bar was super sweet.
5. Breakfast the set up was nice but than didn't have butter. Also the oatmeal had a hair in it. I didn't notice it into I almost finished it.
The front desk staff was welcoming. I'm not sure If I will return might try some other places.

Issaquah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best hotels in Salem. The staff definitely make the experience enjoyable. Jenny Lee is an easy talk at bar and makes you forget you're away from friends and family. I love being greeted by name and the staff from front desk to the bar never miss. Great team that definitely makes the stay.

Siletz, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an issue a year ago regarding the swimming pool with my grandkids. I was issued a one night stay for my bad experience, so I took my sisters shopping in the area and stayed at the Double Tree. We had a wonderful experience and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Portland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came back to this hotel again on business. Because of short notice, I couldn't find a dogsitter so I needed to bring my dog with me. It was a great comfort to know that my pet was going to be ok too!

Salem, OR, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I arrived, early, I was greeted very warmly by Charlie, who let me check in before the regular checkin time. Once in the room, I noticed that there was only 1 coffee packet. I called the front desk, and she brought me loads of coffee packets, along with extra cups, etc. When I went down to breakfast every morning, I was greeted and welcomed back. The hotel is very clean and friendly.

Denver, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's wonderful to head up to a room after a tough day of travel and have a warm cookie to go with the tea or coffee I can make in the room. The hotel is very conveniently located close to the interstate and has several restaurants of varying price ranges within easy walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem

Address: 1590 Weston Court Northeast, Salem, OR 97301 (Formerly Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem)
Location: United States > Oregon > Salem
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Salem
Hotel Class:3 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem 3*
At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
Phoenix Hotel North Salem
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel North Salem Oregon

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.