“Great place, perfect location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1590 Weston Court Northeast, Salem, OR 97301 (Formerly Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
A Family Vacation Awaits!
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Salem
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lynnwood, Washington
“Great place, perfect location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Mid trip needed a place to stay and chose this hotel. It is literally right off I-5 and easy in/out access. There are plenty of places to eat from fast food to nice seafood right across the street. The room was spacious and also had area with couch, fridge and microwave. Didnt get to use the pool and facilities as it was late overall very clean.

There is a small bar in the lobby for relaxing at night and continental breakfast was decent.

Would stay here anytime.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
LINCOLN CITY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Near major highway and main city routes, plus many good choices for food. Quiet, clean and comfortable with all the amenities expected, this hotel offers is a good choice for the business or leisure traveler. Next time we stay here we look forward to using the indoor pool and fitness room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Needed to stay at hotel due to ice storm. The amenities and the cleanliness of the rooms were outstanding. Just recently overnighted in Sacramento and Palm Springs, and there was no comparison to how nice this stay was. Little things like having TV listings next to the TV. Forgotten toiletries were available at the front desk. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

South Beach, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Since Hilton bought this hotel from another chain they did quite a transformation! The rooms have been updated and the lobby area is a comfortable place to relax. The staff were helpful and friendly all weekend, making sure we had everything we needed before leaving each morning. I love Doubletree and would stay here again next time I stay in Salem.

• Stayed June 2013
Fort Morgan, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Frequent travel makes rating hotels a challenge. I have to rate the Double Tree as one of the better hotels in Salem. The rooms are very clean, although initially cold but a quiet heater fixed the problem very quickly, and spacious. The staff members are exceptionally friendly, attentive to their clients without being overbearing.

Nice breakfast area, with a bar for the late night smack and beverage.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
DeEstaD, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for your kind review! Our staff will be happy to hear we were able to meet and exceed your travel expectations. If there is more we can do to make your DoubleTree experience the best it can be, please let us know. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again the next time you are in Salem.
Siletz, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I made reservations at the Double Tree for my grandkids and asked if the pool was under maintnenace or working. When my daughter checked in, she was informed that the heater went out before Christmas. Staff should of been honest about working condition of the pool at the time I made the reservation. My grandkids were very disappointed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DeEstaD, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry that the pool wasn't in operation for your grandkids to use. I understand what a dissapointment that was. I believe we've been trying to contact each other to discuss your stay. I hope to connect with you soon, and have the opportunity to show you what a great hotel we have here.
Salem, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This Double Tree was not too long ago a Phoenix Inn. The renovations are around 6 months old. during my stay, the toilet lid was cracked, the was a chip in the shower, and the caulking seemed to be coming undone. Perhaps I am being too picky but if you just renovated this hotel, it should be next to perfect. Also, the pool was out of order during my weeks stay. They also said I was one of the only guests in the hotel for the week. This was my first Double Tree so maybe they aren't all like this. I do a lot of travel for work and I don't think I will be staying at this one a second time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DeEstaD, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
First of all thank you for submitting your review, though I do apologize for that you weren't completely satisfied with your stay. Our goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible and obviously that wasn't your experience. We are working on the maintenance issues you had and appreciate these things being brought to our attention. It was unfortunate that the pool heater broke during the holiday, but rest assured that is a high priority to fix. I do hope we will have another opportunity to make this right for you and show you how exceptional our property and staff are.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem? Share your experiences!