Mid trip needed a place to stay and chose this hotel. It is literally right off I-5 and easy in/out access. There are plenty of places to eat from fast food to nice seafood right across the street. The room was spacious and also had area with couch, fridge and microwave. Didnt get to use the pool and facilities as it was late overall very clean.
There is a small bar in the lobby for relaxing at night and continental breakfast was decent.
Would stay here anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Hotel North Salem
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel North Salem Oregon