Just off the highway, hotel has a good location, with a difficult to find front door. It is in desperate need of a remodel, but its happening. Work is being done in the lobby and i guess rooms are going to be next. My room had stains in carpet, and mold in ceiling of bathroom. The ac kept turning on and off making it hard to sleep and there was a water leak from window that dripped on top of it. Out in the hallway the smell is bad, like dirty socks and carpet is very worn. Cant complaint about room size since it was big with double sinks. The breakfast was less than average. I guess this will change when it becomes Double Tree since they will double price.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel
- Phoenix Hotel North Salem
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel North Salem Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.