“I give up” 2 of 5 stars

298 S 1st St, Saint Helens, OR 97051-1556
503-366-0165
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“I give up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've gone to this place numerous times and keep hoping the service will get better. But honestly, the service is not good. If only the owner would spend a few days at this place and see how quiet it is.. I don't believe I will be back. I'd rather eat at Burgerville.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Scappoose
“A REFRESHING SURPRISE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My boyfriend and I have not been to the Plantation House since last August, 2011. Last week we went in with family (almost on a dare) to have dinner. I was shocked at the service and the food - both were excellent! We had the mushrooms, house salads, clam chowder and pizza. All of the food was superb, especially the fresh baked bread given when you first sit down. Our service was additionally good as well. So, we thought perhaps they were having a lucky night last week and decided to try it again tonight. The food and service were shockingly good as well. I had the crab cakes and surprisingly they were not greasy at all. I read some of the other reviews about the greasy food and I would have to politely disagree. The food was excellent! I will be happy to have more than one local choice to get good food. It is apparent this restaurant is doing it's best to turn things around. So come on everyone - give them a break and try it!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oregon
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food is reasonably priced with a good selection---pizza, steaks, chicken, hamburgers, sandwiches, etc. The service was very good and the waitresses were very friendly and efficient. The atmosphere is casual and friendly. We all enjoyed our different meals and my husband said it was the best steak he'd had in a long time. They have a band that plays on the weekends and one of the band members is a magician who comes around to the tables and does magic tricks, which my grandaughters really enjoyed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Helens, Oregon
“Horrid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

If you eat here you will have a fat laden lead weight in your stomach when you leave. Food is heavy and greasy.

Visited May 2012
Columbia City, Oregon, United States
“OUT of french fries? And taking .50 cents off for it?? Come on!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

My Sister is on Oxygen and doesn't get to go out much. But her daughters took her for a Mothers Day out. The service was VERY poor but the food was worse. She ordered the Fish and Chips, which was on the menu. $15.00 and when it arrived there was 5 french fries on the plate. The rude waitress said... we are making some more. I will bring them LATER! When they complained that they had never got the fries she said she would take 50 cents off for the lack of fries. All I have to say is... It is a good thing I was not there.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere