“Sure has put a lot of time and money into improvements.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   511 SE Stephens St, Roseburg, OR 97470 (Formerly Douglas Value Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 15 hotels in Roseburg
Sutherlin, Oregon, United States
“Sure has put a lot of time and money into improvements.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I gave a fifty dollar bill to stay here, same as motel 6 runs. The last time I stayed here it was a different name, different color, same building, but brand new heat and AC units. Appeared to be brand new bedding. The hotel owner was the one whim rented my room to me, he had great coustomor service skills, he went the extra mile to make sure my stay was a good one. Price and quality sold me on my next stay.i'll go with 4 out of 5 stars value wise. Thank you roadway inn.
Will return soon.

• Stayed February 2013

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Port Townsend, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Room dingy. Cigarette holes in sheets. Room cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. Wifi only avail in reception area. Bed has springs poking into sleeper. Noisy street. Paper thin walls. Creaky floors. Walkway to upper rooms is in disrepair.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
John Day, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The room was dirty. Wax puddle on the carpet. Dirty spots on the carpet. Just plain filthy. No cups for water or coffee. Empty kleenex box. A lamp with no available place to plug out in. Bright light outside of room. Drunken neighbors screamed and cussed off and on all night. Noisy street traffic.

• Stayed November 2012
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was a very good stay, clean, and the employs made sure I had everything I needed and that if I needed anything else. Front desk manager was very nice he made sure my stay was good and my money was worth spend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Bay Area California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This was a really good stay,the manager was very kind he also told me there was a lot of new changes. There was a small free breakfast, but overrall for the place it was really good.
the rooms were clean, and the staff was very kind and called us after 5 mins to check up on us and if everything was okay. I would say this is overral a decent stay and i will surley stay again.

Room Tip: The Rooms in the front of the building at the end was the best and a great view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have to start by saying this was once a best western and it was nice,i put my boss up here once,but times they are a changing! This place is truthfully crime infested,the manager was arrested today for selling meth! one month ago a drug lab blew up,people have been harmed here and i would not want anyone to stay here that was not a meth user,they rent out rooms for long term.
Google this place and be informed before you book

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Springfield
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Had my room and my sisters room not been already paid for from this hotel we would not have stayed there. We called the hotel to add a room to our reservation to be paid for when we arrived that was fine and the only good thing I can say about this hotel. The room(s) they put my father in was a different story. The first room still was occupied so when he opened the door there was someone in there, the next room the whole back of the door was laying on the table, the third room he stayed in, but we put his bags in there and then left and when he returned approx 5 hours later his bag and open 12 pack of pop was gone. I had to leave where I was at to go back to the hotel only to be called a liar, not just once but several times. I thought maybe housekeeping could have gone in the room and mistakenly took the bags, but the guy at the front desk said oh no after housekeeping go in there NO ONE goes in the room! He only kept saying this. I have worked front desk in a motel before and know the person who rents a room is not the only people who have keys. THERE IS A MASTER KEY TO EVERYROOM!!! I was irate to say the least because my father has medication that he has to take and it was nowhere to be found. After about 45 minutes a lady who was asleep in her car in the lot says to the guy why don 't you go and check the laundry, as if I hadn't mentioned that before, but what do you know there they were and the guy at the front desk told us oh my boss went in there cause he thought they were someone else's bags. Ah hello they should have known that the room was just checked into. If that wasn't enough we didn't feel safe and did not sleep well at all!!! Please do not stay at this hotel. pay the extra and go somewhere else.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!