“Awesome place with reasonable cost” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rose City Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Roseburg
Rose City Motel
You added Rose City Motel to your Saves list
1142 NE Stephens Rd., Roseburg, OR 97470   |
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Portland, Oregon
“Awesome place with reasonable cost”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

Very clean decent-size rooms and a friendly owner (Kathy) make this a great place to stay. One of the rooms we booked had a kitchen that we used to cook our breakfast. There is some traffic noise but that was masked as long as the air conditioning was on. We are definitely staying here again! - Naresh

Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

We only stayed for one night recently. Rooms are individually styled with quirky little touches that make you smile. Bed was lovely and comfortable, bathroom was spotlessly clean with fluffy white towels. Front desk was helpful and friendly. If you are tired of the clinical clone hotel rooms and want somewhere a little different at a great rate, try this little gem with its lovely garden at rear and hanging baskets bursting with lovely colourful flowers.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
West Monroe, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2010

Very charming and clean. , charming courtyard. Highly recommend. Hope to stay there again very soon.

• Stayed May 2010
nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2010

in town on business, this motel is a very clean, very comfrotable, each room is decorated differently, and very tastefully, beautiful patio area to relax in, its like walking into your own home, its an excellent place to stay, home away from home. only place to stay, will always return.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Lake Oswego, OR
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2009

Rated number one in Roseburg? You've got to be kidding me! This place is a dump--pure and simple. If AAA was going to rate the place it would not even get a one diamond. Where to start? Rooms are small, dated, and worn. Bed is not comfortable. Nothing to offer rather than a nice garden. This place is in no way Roseburg's #1 hotel. I have to assume that the owners of the place are submitting reviews to get the place an unwarranted rating.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
rosecitymotel, owner at Rose City Motel, responded to this review, December 23, 2009
I understand and welcome all reviews whether good
or bad and I know it would be impossible to please everyone. I take a lot of pride in trying to go the extra distance to keep our visitors happy. And in most cases
my visitors do come back. On behalf of Rose City Motel I believe this person would not have been happy
anywhere. They were given the opportunity to evaluate the room and were very pleased with its appearance.
After using all of the facilities this customer changed their mind and received a full refund. To leave a review like this after not even staying with us is exceptionally out of the ordinary. Patrons are more than welcome to just say no.
Davis, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2009

What a deal! The rooms have the look and feel of a B&B. Beautifully appointed and furnished rooms. The suite that I stayed in had a full kitchen with gas stove, coffee maker, toaster. Pretty linens and pillows on the most comfy bed I've slept on in ages.

Not sure if I got a standard room price or a mid-week deal, but I would have expected to pay a great deal more than my room price of $46 per night.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

I stayed at this motel based on reviews I had read on Trip Advisor, and am so glad I did. The location was convenient to the interstate and downtown, and the value could not be beat. I stayed in the "airplane" room and it was absolutely charming. The decor revolved around aviation, right down to the airplanes made out of beer cans! I spoke with the owner as I was leaving, and she was so gracious and welcoming, that I hated to leave! I would recommend this roadside motel over any hotel chain any day!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo

Been to Rose City Motel? Share your experiences!