“Good food, good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Redding, California
“Good food, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We walked from our hotel and decided to give this place a try and were so glad we did so. After traveling all day we did not want a huge dinner, and were so delighted to find a "seniors" menu. Hubby and I both had the 8 oz prime rib dinner. Salads were large and fresh. I selected the baked sweet potato with my dinner (would have been enough for 2) and hubby had the baked potato. Food was very good, and we definitely would return again. Was fun to enjoy the tasty bucket of peanuts served upon our arrival. Good been and wine list. Service was fast and very friendly.

Visited August 2014

Modesto, California
“Good Food and Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband and I ate here a few months ago while vacationing in Oregon. We don't normally eat in steak houses, but wanted a heartier meal. We both ordered prime rib which came with choice of sides. We also ordered an appetizer combo platter and an apple dessert. The food was fine, nothing to complain about, but not real special. The service was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere is not the greatest, but okay for a casual meal. As other reviewers have said, there are peanut shells all over the floor which lends a bit of a messy appearance. The peanuts though are fun to have for a snack before the meal. This restaurant reminds me a little of the Texas Roadhouse Restaurants except no country dancing and music from the restaurant staff. I visited one of those in my hometown once. I would probably give this restaurant 3-1/2 stars if possible, but I don't think it meets 4 star quality, so will settle for a 3 star rating. I would recommend though if you want a fairly good meal with good service in an okay setting.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
cloverdale, Canada
“Great service ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

If you like peanuts this is your place, all the nuts you can eat and throw the shells on the floor just like home they tell us....I don't do that at my home!! Service was quick and efficient, the food was ok. I expected a better steak for the price point, the rest of the meal was good.

Visited June 2014
Port Coquitlam, Canada
“Interesting place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

The decor was very entertaining and lots to see. Don't go if you have a peanut allergy they are everywhere there. The food was tasty and the price was not bad. Fun for everyone.

Visited May 2014
Roseburg, Oregon
“Absurd Atmosphere but great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Once you get over the shock of having to walk over peanut shells on the floor you might like the food. Excellent steak cooked to your desire and fresh hot honey buttered rolls keep coming. And all you can eat peanuts, just throw the shells on the floor. Bring your sense of humor.

• Visited April 2014