“This place is GOOD!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 98 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“This place is GOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Remodeled, looks like a new cook and staff too. It has been a while since I stopped here. I stopped there today and had their special, "Athenian Pasta" with chicken. Sort of a Greek alfredo. Boy was it good, probably the best meal of this sort I've ever had and I've had a lot of meals. Lightly spiced, plenty of chicken, smooth and very tasty. It's going to be hard to try the other things they have simply because this was so good.
Nice change folks, good for you and good for us.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“What a rip off.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I took my family to Alexanders for lunch. We were the only people there. The wait was terrible and we found out why when we all got our burnt food. We ordered 4 gyros. The meat was so burnt in was crunchy and broke my dads tooth. It was not shaved thin off of a lamb round. It was burnt chunks of old lamb. We felt that he chunked up what was left of yesterdays lamb and dumped it on us. The fries were cold and had no salt on them. It was the worst gyros I have ever had. Oh by the way, we had this wonderful expeirence to the tune of $50.00!!!!!!! It appeared the chef was more concerned with chatting up his waitress than making decent food.
I live on a very tight budjet due to our economy. So when we all go out, it is a big deal. Thanks Alexanders, next time use some vasoline.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Roseburg
“Don't miss out on Mike's cooking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Great menu and every dish I've tried was cooked to perfection . Casual atmosphere and VERY clean!

Roseburg, Oregon
“Great Greek Food In Historic Downtown Roseburg.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

The owner-chef Michalis makes great Greek food. The locals love it. Family friendly atmosphere. Service is excellant. One of the "don't miss" attractions in Roseburg.

• Visited May 2012
roseburg
“One of the best restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Love the gyros, usually no waiting, great tasting food.

Visited April 2012