“Best meal so far in Roseburg” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 116 restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: Indian
Glide, Oregon
“Best meal so far in Roseburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I'm always a little suspicious of mall restaurants. But having eaten in several specialty restaurants during my stay in Roseburg I think I enjoyed their Indian food the most. Everything was very well seasoned, tasty, and I ordered them hot and it was the right amount of heat. I had the Chicken Goa curry - great. The staff was friendly and very attentive. Place was very clean and well maintained. I'll be back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Newport, Oregon
“Good food, friendly attentive service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a good basic Indian restaurant. I won't say it's the best Indian food I've ever had but it was good. Staff was friendly and took care of us.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Florida
“A must visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I love Indian food and we have eaten in Indian restaurants all across the country. There is something special about Shanti's Indian Cuisine. It is small and is housed in a small shopping center. Don't pass it by. I believe it has the BEST Indian food I have eaten. Period. Our server who was also the owner told us that we would have a wait and we looked around and saw that most tables were filled. And two large parties had not been served yet. We understood. And it was well worth the wait. If you like Indian food check it out and let me know if you agree with my assessment. BEST Indian food ever. Compliments to the chef and owner!

Visited August 2013
“Disappointing Buffet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The buffet is small and is very limited as far as choices go especially for the price. Last two times I ate there the kormas and the curries were watery and have very little meat in them. Plus just about everything they offered was chicken. Also the nan was over cooked and dry. The service wasn't anything special. The gentleman brought us our drinks and nan and that was the last time he came to our table. We had to call him over to get refills twice. There are just far better places to go.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tenmile, Oregon
“Delicious Food and Attentive Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

So pleased to have a good Indian restaurant in Roseburg. The staff is very helpful and really wants to make the dining experience as good as possible. Food is delicious and available as mild or as spicy as you want. Hours have been extended and are much more convenient than they used to be.

• Visited March 2013