“Great Pizza Find” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Roseburg
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Loggers Tap House and Loggers Pizza have combined. Loggers is veteran-owned and family run. We have separate family dining and bar. We make our own crust and sauces. The crust is a mild sourdough. We also offer a gluten free crust from a local company called Inspiration Mixes. We also have the best burgers and sandwiches around. Hand dipped fish and chips as well as homemade clam chowder. Large parties and reservations available. We also have 37 microbrews on tap and even do beer to go in growlers. And we have several TVs showing all kinds of sports. Thanks for reading about my restaurant. Like us on Facebook.
Mesa, Arizona
“Great Pizza Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

While visiting friends in Roseburg we had a hankering for pizza. Our friends, having heard good reviews of Loggers, suggested we try it. We were not disappointed. Our server was willing to work with us for toppings (husband and I have different likings for toppings) which tasted fresh. Our friends had one of the specials. Liked the interior, very clean. This was in August and understand it had changed management working under new management. I wish them good luck. We give it a 10 out of 10.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best pizza! Simply delicious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Roseburg a few days. Tried Loggers the last day we were in town. Really wish it was the first day. I would have ordered another. It was so good! Traveling back home my husband said "we should have ordered another on the way out of town". Best pizza ever hands down.

Visited September 2013
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Good pizza delivered promptly.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I ordered pizza for delivery out to our hotel when staying a few nights in Roseburg. The pizza was good, absolutely loaded with toppings, with a nice crisp (non-greasy) base. Both the girl on the phone and the delivery girl were very polite and friendly. The pizza was delivered in 30min as estimated. It is rather pricey for pizza but is superior to the chain pizza establishments.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Roseburg, Oregon
“Great Pizza in Roseburg!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I tried Logger's following the recommendation of a friend, and boy am I glad I did. I love the sourdough crust! The toppings were fresh and delicious. The garlic white sauce is the best I've had in town. I also love their new location!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, MD
“Service Needs Work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Some family and I stopped in Roseburg for the night during a road trip from San Diego to Seattle and decided to give the pizza from Logger's a try. We used their online order form, then went to pick up our pepperoni pizza and salad. We had the same experience as a previous poster; employees were standing around talking to each other and ignored us. This was not a busy time; we were the only customers in the restaurant except for one person seated at a table. Note that you should stick to take out as their seating area is dirty and not very nice.

When we finally got the attention of one the employees, she was pretty unfriendly. The pizza was not ready, but she gave us our salad, which was a few handfuls of brown and wilted iceberg lettuce in a clear clamshell box, with a packet of Ranch dressing. This sat out on the counter for the 15+ minutes we had to wait for the pizza. We ended up throwing it away without eating it.

The pizza itself is just okay. Nothing special, pretty average but better than the chain pizzas and I liked the crust. I don't visit Roseburg very often, but I would insider eating here again. It would be nice if the employees paid more attention to the customers than each other and I would recommend avoiding their salads.

• Visited July 2013