“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Eagle, Idaho
119 attraction reviews
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stopped in on a friends advice , glad we did .
Nice people , good wines .
Very much worth a stop!
Thanks Mike

Visited March 2014

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Bruce from Vin Van showed us this lil piece of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Quaint vineyard well worth doing a taste at. Unique in its setting, size and quality. Loved the perfect setting as we enjoyed our "buffet" lunch prepared by Bruce of Vin Van on the patio overlooking the vineyards.

Visited July 2013
Roseburg, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
“Best Pinot noir in Douglas county”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I prefer single malt scotch whiskey, but my wife likes quality wine. A tasting visit to Charlie and Peggy's winery a couple of years ago introduced me to the most flavorful Pinot noir I have ever tasted. I am now hooked and frequently enjoy wine with dinner. Becker winery has become a destination to share with family and friends, the same pleasant introduction to quality wine that I experienced. Although the Pinot I first tasted was from a particularly good year and no longer available, I recently took home a case because Charlie's husbandry of the vineyard and chemistry for fermentation is impeccable. Definitely a must visit in my book.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
27 attraction reviews
“Great wine, great winery, great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Enjoyed yet another stop at Becker Vineyard. Peggy and Charlie are great, very knowledgeable hosts along with their lovable dogs. We tasted all of their latest reds and most of the whites and enjoyed them all. Personal favorites are the Mueller, named after one of their dogs, Pinot Gris and Cabernet. We buy it by the case and will pop in again next year!

Visited May 2013
Winchester, Oregon
19 attraction reviews
“Like you're part of the family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I love going out to Becker Vineyard in the summer time. We have gone with friends and taken games. The couple that runs the place are very nice people. Peggy (one of the owners) take time to pour each wine and give you a little back story on each. Willow the bloodhound and Mueller the giant black lab/St. Bernard are usually nearby, very friendly and happy to get any attention. They also have a spread of crackers, cheeses, meatballs (very tasty), nuts, salami, etc. You're encouraged to eat all you like as you sample the wines. At the very end as you're tasting the boldest of the reds, Peggy brings out her secret cherry fudge, which is very good. I try every time to get the recipe, but I can't blame her for not wanting to give it out. Great time, great people, and we enjoy supporting a business ran by such good hearted kind people. It's small, and cozy, but its one of our favorite local wineries.

Visited September 2012