“Hidden Treasure!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Farms, Ranch & Farm
Roseburg, Oregon
“Hidden Treasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

What a wonderful place to visit! I just discovered this place this morning, even though I have been a Roseburg Resident for over 10 years! I put together a little slide show of the photos I took this morning, and probably still didn't cover even cover 1/2 of the great treasures I saw! Very friendly and informative and interesting conversation, too!

Visited June 2013

Roseburg
“Such a fun place to explore!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Every time I come to the Riversdale Valley Farm I find something new that I need to take home! John and Kay are delightful people, with a beautiful and eclectic sense of style. I look forward to visiting their property on a regular basis and to finding treasures with each visit!!

Visited June 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“This is worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I've been to Roseburg many times to visit my in-laws and we usually do the same thing on each trip. Wildlife Safari, Abby's and Kowloons, we just don't plan well enough to go fishing. This time, I got on trip advisors and Riversdale Valley Farm came up as the number one thing to do in Roseburg. My wife (she grew up in Roseburg) asked a few people about Riversdale Valley Farm but nobody had heard of the place so we decided to call and make sure they were open on a Monday. John (owner) answered and said he would be there later in the afternoon. I'm glad we went - John turned out to be fantastic, entertaining and after meeting him you feel compelled to buy something. He has a few large barns with fantastic antiques and art work. You could spend a half a day just looking over his entire collection and listening to John's stories. In my opinion the trip to Riversdale Valley Farm was more entertaining than Wildlife Safari and it's free!

Visited April 2013
Roseburg, Oregon
“Just don't meet people like this anymore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had the most amazing afternoon using John and Kay's property called Riversale Valley Farm for a photo shoot! First, John, is one of the nicest men I have ever met. Kind, warm, and welcoming. Second, the scenery is amazing. The amount of antiques that he has collected is astronomical. I'm so grateful that John and Kay are apart of our wonderful community. Thank you so much for allowing me to use your property!

Lindsey Stanton

Visited January 2013
“Wow!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I recently discovered this property. It's a real gem right here in Douglas County. I was so in love I visited twice in three days. I had the pleasure of meeting John and taking a guided tour thru his barns. Got to hear amazing stories and had a absolute ball. I purchased and will for sure be going back often to look for more antiques.