“Cleanest Motel 6 we have ever been to - clean bed, hot shower, quiet.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Roseburg

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Roseburg to your Saves list
Motel 6 Roseburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3100 NW Aviation dr., I-5 & Stewards Pkwy, Roseburg, OR 97470   |
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Butte Valley
“Cleanest Motel 6 we have ever been to - clean bed, hot shower, quiet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The room was very basic. Nothing fancy. The bathroom was spotless. It was all we needed- a clean bed and hot shower. There is a diner right next door. Easy to get to, right off of the freeway, but I didn't hear any traffic noise. We had a one queen non smoking room. Reminded me of some of the hotels we have stayed at in Europe. Small room, but everything we needed. We paid $54 for the night, and we would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stay here with our family and find it very convenient and nice.

We do not smoke and Motel 6 has accommodated us with non-smoking rooms.

KUDOS TO MOTEL 6.

THANK YOU AND KEEP THE LIGHTS ON FOR US. AND SPECIAL KUDOS FOR RAVEN THE NIGHT CLERK AT THE TIME OF OUR CHECK IN.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This Motel 6 is so different from other Motel 6. The building looked new and had a welcoming front entrance with green plants and flowers on both sides. The lobby was spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into my room. It was bright and clean with updated decor so was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable plus the bonus of a flat screen TV which is quite unusual in any motels. Next to the motel was the Shari's restaurant. Its food was good and the price was very reasonable.

I recommend all Motel 6 should take this motel as a model for improvement, e.g. the Motel 6 at Grants Pass, OR was terrible with old worn blanket, stained carpet and unclean room. I swore I would never stay in any Motel 6 until I found this Motel 6 at Roseburg, OR.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Don't let the name fool you, this place has some of the best personnel I have interacted with in my travels. The rooms were clean, large, A/C working like it's brand new, prime location, 24-hour coffee, and convenient drop-off slot so you can just drop your room key in and get on with your travels. It's in a nice town, right next to I-5, near many recreational activities, extremely close to the Winchester Dam that has a fish ladder viewing room for those traveling with kids, and the staff was sweet and patient with those who are out of town. They have a great pet policy and had treats for sale for dogs. My mom and I chose to stay here for a trip to Crater Lake National Park because it was less than 2 hours away and the drive was beautiful.

I'd recommend this place for an overnight or a long stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I always know what to expect with Motel 6 and this one did not disappoint. Room was clean, shower was good, internet fast and air conditioning worked well. Location is convenient to interstate. Recommend anyone to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I liked the motel, the jacuzzi jets were not working good. But, the pool was nice and the employee's were nice, we liked having a safe and air conditioning we liked the location and all the stores nearby over all I would recommend this motel and will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013
San Mateo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed at the Roseburg Oregon Motel 6 Saturday evening 6/15/13. The price with senior discount was $52.19 plus $4.70 tax = $56.89, very reasonable and about the least expensive motel in Roseburg. Definitely an upscale Motel 6 with an (adjustable) flat screen tv on wall, a shower/bath combo in room. Unlike most Motel 6's, there is also a microwave and small fridge in the room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, the bath towels were adequate and soft. Both the room and bath were very clean. Fresh coffee and hot chocolate is available in the lobby 24/7. The young lady working at the front desk was extremely friendly, made you feel welcome and appreciated. Unlike most Motel 6's, the lobby is open and spacious. Also, there is an elevator to the upper floors.

As others have mentioned, there is a Shari"s Restaurant sharing the same parking lot. I didn't have dinner there, but enjoyed a fine steel cut oatmeal with raisins, cranberries, cinnamon and English muffin for breakfast. I drove to nearby Lee's Chinese restaurant for dinner and also enjoyed my chicken curry (with extra vegetables) there.

I highly recommend this Motel 6. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Roseburg? Share your experiences!