“Fantastic stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
“Fantastic stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

What a great property! We stayed here just one night, but it was by far the nicest hotel we'd stayed at on our 5 day road trip. Excellent value and great location! It is right next to the freeway but it is still very quiet. We never heard any freeway or road noise. The property is very well maintained and appears to be recently updated. Our room was on the second floor, which was nice. We had a microwave, fridge, ironing board/iron, hair dryer, TV, table, chairs and a desk. The bed was very nice with ample pillows and a down comforter and a bedspread. It was clean and quite comfortable! The room itself was exceptionally clean! The shower was great, good water pressure with a rounded shower curtain for more elbow room. We had great customer service and the breakfast was excellent. There is a very large dining room and breakfast buffet. We had a wonderful stay and I would highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: I would recommend the second floor if you are worried about noise from above or are a light sleeper...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Amrik R, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
NOV, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 541-673-5561 .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Oxford
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We spent a night at the Quality Inn on our way from the Coast to Crater Lake and it was a mediocre experience at best but I suppose acceptable value.

The room was a standard motel room, clean enough, and the bed was fine but the tub was the most uncomfortable experience I had in a long time.
I am fairly tall ( hardly a giant though) and the so called tub is more of a truncated tub in my opinion about 1 to 2 feet shorter than it should be making bathing an excruciatingly painful experience. Fitting a standard size body in a bath the size of a toddler's washing bath is really not great.

The rooms feel tired, and are bland but fine for one night. I would say though that we have stayed at much better places for the same price so I feel it really was nothing out of the ordinary in terms of value.

Basically a "meh" all the way. Not terrible ( except the bathroom), not good. A "Blah" experience in short.

Friendly and efficient staff though, shame about the place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Amrik R, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I want to let you know that I have found your review truly helpful. Since this situation came to light I have taken this situation very seriously and have investigated the situation further. I was not made aware of this situation by my staff. I want to let you know that I am diligently working to remedy this . I want to apologize to you for this situation and want you to know if I had known that the situation was that serious I would have personally made sure to get you out of that room immediately.

Quality Inn Owener
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

“The breakfast served was very filling and delectable, given that we just came from a 12-hour drive. Servings were very generous and included a variety of cold and hot selections- cereals, pastries, biscuits&Gravy,sauses scramble eggs,hard boil eges,oatmeal, yogurt and fresh fruits, What a delectable breakfast to start our day.Then 6to8 pm Fresh cookies.we stay there 2day.big &clean rooms .Front Desk very Frendly his name is Ryan he is very very helpfull .thank you Quality inn:)

Posted by Albert Ramsey

Room Tip: Corner Suites are large .
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Amrik R, General Manager at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Oct ,2012 Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 541-673-5561.

Yorba Linda, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have stayed at other hotels from the same hotel chain so I knew what to expect from this property.

I sleep in a firm mattress, so I found the beds to be very comfortable at this property. The only problem are the sheets, I found holes in them. Please change them.

Room Tip: I found the King-size bed with a sofa bed very convenient.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Oct,2012 Dear Guest,

Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We forgot to book a hotel in advance and all better hotels were full, so we took a room at Quality Inn (on the road back to Canada). The room was ok and clean but had old, mouldy smell. AC unit was quiet which is quite rare at this price point. The door slamming noise from other rooms is very loud (they should really think about adjusting door stoppers or replacing it).
Good standard free breakfast.
Ok for one night, would not stay longer but did not expect more for that price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Amrik R, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Aug 2012
Dear sir or ma'am,

Quality Inn Owener
Report response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My family stayed at this hotel when we traveled to Oregon to attend the Olympic Track and Field Trials in Eugene. From the moment I checked in, I was very impressed. This is an older and basic hotel, however, the level of service and cleanliness was top notch. The front desk clerk greeted us warmly and took responsibility for our stay . She was also very helpful with dining suggestions. The breakfast attendant was beyond friendly and helpful. She made sure the area was clean and well-stocked, assisted guests by making their waffles and cleaning their tables. Breakfast consisted of waffles, hard boiled eggs scramble eggs,greavy-Biscuet sauses, juice, coffee,oatmeal, cold cereals, bagels, and pastries, fruits. . The entire hotel was clean and spotless, including the pool areas. On our first night, the hotel lost power for about 2 hours, but the staff gave people glow sticks and made sure everyone was okay. The hotel is conveniently located right off I-5 and is minutes away from gas stations, Walmart, Fred Meyer, and restaurants. The price was beyond reasonable (we got a 2 night discount) making this hotel an excellent choice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and will be staying again next time I travel through Roseburg

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Amrik R, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
July 2012 Dear Guest,

Amrik S Rai
Tallahassee, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very pleasant staff. Clean comfortable room. Decent breakfast assortment. Hot and cold items. Glad we selected this one.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Amrik Singh Rai, Manager at Best Western Garden Villa Inn, responded to this review
July, 2012 Dear Guest,

Amrik Singh Rai

Been to Quality Inn Central? Share your experiences!