“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Tallahassee, FL
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very pleasant staff. Clean comfortable room. Decent breakfast assortment. Hot and cold items. Glad we selected this one.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Amrik Singh Rai, Manager at Best Western Garden Villa Inn, responded to this review
July, 2012 Dear Guest,

Amrik Singh Rai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Concord, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Booked two rooms for family and both were excellent. Clean, modern and well appointed. Hot breakfast was substantial.

Room Tip: Location is just off exit from I-5 North and this did not affect noise levels in either room.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, July 14, 2012
Amrik S Rai, Manager at quality inn Roseburg, responded to this review
July 2012 Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 541-673-5561.

Amrik S Rai
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Memo to management - it's impossible to plug a network cable in to a tablet! Many of us no longer tote laptops

Room was clean & well furnished. layout for a single queen room was clumsy as the bathroom door opens in to the area in front of the sink. Good breakfast & plenty of space in breakfast room.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
July 10, 2012
Dear sir or ma'am,

I want to let you know that I have found your review truly helpful. Since this situation came to light I have taken this situation very seriously and have investigated the situation further. I was not made aware of this situation by my staff. I want to let you know that I am diligently working to remedy this . I want to apologize to you for this situation and want you to know if I had known that the situation was that serious I would have personally made sure to get you out of that room immediately.

Quality Inn Owener
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Very good value.clean room
Lots of room around breakfast bar good selection
con pool not heated

• Stayed June 2012
july 10, 2012
Dear sir or ma'am,

Quality Inn Owener
Salinas, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We're Californians on our way back from Bellevue, Washington. We needed three rooms for us and our grown children's families. We were offered the three queen room, but it had a pet odor and decided on three separate, pet free, King rooms at an affordable price. We had no complaints except that the one pack n' play they had left was broken on one side, so we just made do. They had another but it had broken wheels. The attending clerk advised us that she would inform the owner that they needed more replacements. I liked that the clerk, Jennifer, did all she could do within her power, for our 10:00 pm walk-in and did so with a fabulous attitude. Their full morning breakfast offered a good variety of choices for everyone in our party, I appreciated the microwave and refrigerator in our rooms so we could refrigerate diabetic insulin, make bottles, and sterilize baby bottles. The hotel is nicely set back from the street so we didn't hear any traffic noise to wake us from our tiring day of traveling with a toddler and infant. (My other choice, The Best Western, was right at highway off ramp level which didn't appear to be as quiet.) This property has a nice outdoor swimming pool but no hot tub. I liked it because it was clean, the beds were comfy, and we had a great breakfast to start our long day homeward. All in room appliances and equipment were in working order. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are allergic, ask for a pet free room as they do allow animals in some rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Amrik R, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Amrik SinghRai, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review
JUN 5th, 2012
Dear Guest,

AMRIK SINGH RAI
Report response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input.
This response is the subjective
Canmore, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stopped overnight on our way home from Canada. What a pleasant experience to find such a clean and comfortable hotel. Everything about the place, including the parking lot, was well kept. The breakfast the following morning was excellent, lots of items to choose from, and all delicious. the staff were responsive and friendly.that hotel owner was very nice and friendly .

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
July10, 2012
Dear Guest,

AMRIK SINGH RAI
Calistoga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We stayed overnight here on our way home from California. The room was very good, new counters,new HD T.V : clean, quiet, and comfortable.

Clean - everything was spotless, inside and out. There wasn't even any litter in the parking lot.
Quiet - although it was relatively close to I-5, the room was very quiet once we closed the door.
Comfortable - the bed was great. We slept like logs.

In addition to meeting our needs, the Garden Villa also offered a really good hot breakfast (included in the price) in a nice little breakfast area off the lobby. The front-desk staff was friendly and helpful, and of course we got all this for a great rate. Next time we're going through Roseburg, this is definitely the place we'll stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Amrik R, Owner at Quality Inn Central, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Aug, 2012
Amrik Singh Rai, Manager at QUALITYINN ROSEBURG, responded to this review

Amrik Singh Rai

Been to Quality Inn Central? Share your experiences!