“Fills the void” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
Eugene, Oregon
“Fills the void”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I stopped here as we were visiting the VA hospital in Roseburg, and needed someplace to eat quickly. Quick it was, and the service was friendly, but the quality and variety of the food was not what was expected of the price (10.75 per adult). Luckily kids under 3 are free, so my two kiddos were able to scarf down handfuls of rice without feeling like we were overpaying for it, but my husband and I had difficulty eating what we would have thought was 10.75 worth. It might be okay for lunch, where the price is much lower, but a few dishes are excluded for the lunch menu (much of the seafood, and some of the bigger ticket meats).

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“MSG make both my daughter and my self sick.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

All you can eat, taste great, super nice people that run the place.
Unfortunately we barley made it out of the parking lot and I had to pull over and vomit, when we got home my 10 yr old daughter did the same.i had to have a negative review, so we are a family of 4 my wife nor my other daughter had any troubles. As I stated before food taste great, and I got Awsome service while there.
If you are sensitive to MSG be carful, otherwise enjoy.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ketchikan
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

very good and fast service. You also get your dessert if you choose to do so. Place was clean and a good location.

Visited April 2013
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
“A Little bit of Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very good food & a lot to choose from. Lots of different kinds with many meat dishes. No one speaks English very well but enough for them to understand. One of my favorite places to eat.

Visited December 2012
Oregon
“Good Food For The Cost”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Only buffet in Roseburg. Food isn't bad, people are nice. Lots of variety. Fair prices. It is a real bargain for lunch. Recommend it to newcomers to Roseburg as this town is notorious for having horrible restaurants and poor customer service.

Visited October 2012