“Way nicer than expected” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

You added Sleep Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Sleep Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2855 NW Edenbower Boulevard, I-5 Exit 127, Roseburg, OR 97471 (Formerly Econo Lodge Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Bremerton, WA
“Way nicer than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Excellent price for a very nice room (suite). Spotless, no unpleasant smell. very comfortable. I appreciated the strong water pressure in the shower. microwave and refrigerator in room. Right next to I-5, but not noisy!
This will be our first choice when we come through this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at this lodge for a 12 day period and can't say that I enjoyed the hotel. On multiple occasions my rooms was not cleaned at all, the bed was always made though, but towels and cups were not always replaced. I am not sure the room was vacuumed. I am fairly certain the sheets were changed only 1 time during my entire stay. Even when I requested that they be changed they were not.. there were some noticeable stains on the comforter and sheet, as well, so it was easy to tell. Breakfast was really inconsistent with what was available, they always had apples but bananas were iffy. Yogurt was sometimes offered and they ran out of cream cheese for the bagels for a few days. If you come down late for breakfast then you may not have much of anything left. The person on the morning shift very clearly said they would accept a package I had delivered the day I was checking out so that I could pick it up in the afternoon; she even took my phone number to call me when it came in, however, she did not tell anyone about it and the hotel denied it. Communication didn't seem the best between staff, but they weren't rude, as far as I could tell. I was in 3 different rooms and they all did have a very musty smell - almost like they needed to be aired out of the AC filters changed. It wasn't a horrible stay and has a good location and is fairly cheap, but I am pretty certain I would try somewhere else next time if I had a good option due to concerns about cleanliness.

Room Tip: Walk into the room and see if you are okay with any smell, etc that it may have before you unpack...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hollis, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's an EconoLodge. Beds aren't that comfortable. Breakfast isn't that great. But that's what we expected and that's what we got. Easy on and off the interstate, close to numerous restaurants.
A little pricey but that's due to location. It wasn't bad

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were very warmly greeted when we walked into the motel and used a coupon from one of the booklets found at the rest stops . We planned on visiting the Wildlife Safari down the road the next morning , so this was a good starting off point . Our room faced west , so I don't know if freeway noise would be an issue on the east side , but beside the windows at the top of the stairs you could see the traffic but not hear anything .
We just grabbed a yogurt and juice for breakfast . Our room was clean and we had a great sleep . It seems everyone we have ever encountered in Roseburg has been friendly and the 3 front desk employees and 2 maids we interacted with continued the tradition .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Prineville, Oregon, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed for a week for work. Received a King Room on the 4th floor. The hallways and room smelled musty and old. The bedspread looked like it was from the 70's....a little scary. No bathtub, only a shower.........but the shower never got HOT, it was luke warm at best. Continental breakfast was lackluster (if you can call it breakfast).......there were a few pastries and some oatmeal packets and a few bananas. The folks at the front desk weren't friendly and the wireless didn't work.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

A little mold around shower handle inside shower. We didn't eat there but room was clean and comfortable. Extra towels were provided upon request. I felt like I was in one of the more expensive motels... thick towels, nice soaps and ammenties. We had a king size bed/room.

• Stayed August 2013
Roseburg, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Roseburg has a bunch of hotel/motels, a couple of good ones and a bunch of pretty crummy ones. I know, I live here and have guests on occassion. This is one of the nicer ones when you consider PRICE. $49.00, a third of what the Holiday in costs, a good location, nice rooms, clean, really good beakfast and a very friendly staff. Applebees across the parking lot, right on the freeway, easy on/off access. Hard to go wrong. One of the other reviewers called the room small. Not so in this case, double beds, huge room, great views of the mountains and a weekly rate to die for. From now on I will put my guests up here, it's by far the best value in this town and still clean and friendly, Thanks!

Room Tip: Try to get the side away fro the freeway is all.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!