“Good nights rest, good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Roseburg

You added Super 8 Roseburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Roseburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3200 North West Aviation Drive, I-5 Exit #127, Roseburg, OR 97470   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Good nights rest, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

One of the more modern Super 8s we've stayed at. Location good for getting back on the road again. Nice indoor pool. Great breakfast. My only comment would be that the room doors are very heavy to open. If you were a granny you would probably have to call reception whenever you wanted to enter your room! Would stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, August 12, 2010
I'm glad you decided to stay with us at the Super 8 in Roseburg. Our owners have done a great job with the remodeling, and I agree, the modern touches really makes the hotel shine! We work hard to make sure all our amenities are up to par for our guests to enjoy, so I am happy you found the pool and breakfast to be to your satisfaction. The doors can seem a bit heavy, however it is to ensure the door fully locks for our guest's safety. We love to accomodate our guests, so we would be more than happy to help anyone who needed assistance.

Thank you for choosing us - it was a pleasure to serve you! We all hope to see you again on your next trip to our wonderful town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

I was booked this hotel with lot of skepticism as a point of rest on the way to seattle. i was traveling with a group of 12 ages 9 months to 40 yrs. all of us are pleased with our stay.
i think we got the best for our buck.

• Stayed July 2010
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, July 23, 2010
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review. I am very pleased that we pleasantly surprised you with our staff, amenities and cleanliness - I'm thrilled your skepticism was unfounded, and hope you've become a "believer".

It is is our goal to provide am affordable, yet pleasant experience to all our guests - your response lets me know we are all on the right track.

Please do visit us again, with renewed faith in the service and quality offered by the Super 8-Roseburg. We were glad to be of service to you and your group.

Best Regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

Very clean rooms and all other areas are very clean. Wonderful stay. Enjoyed my stays there. Great service, great breakfast.

• Stayed July 2010
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, July 1, 2010
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel - our housekeeping staff works hard to ensure our guests have a clean and comfortable stay. It was such a pleasure (and honor) to read your response. I'm glad you had a chance to eat breakfast with us and hope you will come again soon.

It is my sincere hope that you will always consider our property when visiting Roseburg. Please accept my thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to give us such a great review.

All the best,

West Linn, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

After driving around a couple of exits, we decided to stay here and were very pleased with everything. The front desk staff was courteous and the hotel was top notch. Everything else was located within five minutes and had great access to the freeway.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Your comments graciously summed up our goal in a wonderfully succinct manner - from our convenient location, to our warm and friendly staff - we aim to please every guest while staying in Roseburg.

I hope you had the chance to enjoy all of our amenities, including our indoor pool and spa and hot waffle breakfast. I'm glad you found everything satisfactory during your stay, and we were more than happy to have you visit.

Please make sure you stop by to say "hi" on your next trip down I-5. See you along the way!

Best regards,

Roseburg, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

Location is off per the GPS, but not hard to find. Nice place

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent visit to the Super 8-Roseburg. I'm glad you found our hotel to be a good, clean, friendly place to stay. Your ratings brightened our day!

I have heard that GPS often leads our guests to another location across the street. I am not too sure how that happens - the property has been there for over 11 years - I guess the new renovations have even GPS thinking its a new hotel! :)

Thanks again for allowing us to be of service to you - we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Rochester,WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

From Kala the young lady who checked me in to the very nice room, clean and fresh This will be a most pleasent rest! Thank you for being here.
P.S The young lady, Kala at the front desk is an asset to your Hotel, what a very fresh and pleasent outlook she has, she deserves a pat on the back. Tell her thanks for me.

R.E.Mills
R.E.Mills Transportation Services LLc.
360-951-7134
r.emillstrans@att.net

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Thank you so much for visiting us! We strive to give all of our guests a comfortable, clean and affordable place to rest while cruising down I-5. Your compliments regarding Kayla were wonderful, and the sentiment is shared by many guests. She is truly an asset to our hotel! She has received so many kudos that she was given a certificate of recognition and a prize for her excellent customer service. Thank you for also recognizing the hard work of our housekeeping and maintenance staff.

I hope you will visit us again soon - please stop by my office so I can be sure to thank you personally.

Best Regards,

Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

Very convenient location off I5 and close to a grocery store. It has been nicely renovated, but not all rooms have refrigerators/microwaves.
Apparently we picked an unfortunate night to stay here as the front desk clerk was a substitute who had not worked there in a couple of months. It took 50 min to get us checked in at 7 PM and then we were given the handicapped room with connecting doors, that turned out to be a huge problem when some rather loud person moved into the room next to us. WE had to move to another room, that had no microwave/refrigerator at 10 PM with all our stuff and also moved our car in the pouring rain outside to our window.
The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, which we did not use as it was rather crowded and loud and there were some people in it in street clothes.
Apparently the hotel has no security cameras in their indoor pool or hallways.
The breakfast was nothing great, although they did have waffles, the coffee was weak.
The manager was very sympathetic to our complaints and agreed to adjust the charges.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, April 14, 2010
I thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Super 8 in Roseburg. We are glad you enjoyed our recent renovations to the hotel, as we have updated everything within the last year to make our accommodations more inviting and comfortable for our guests.

I also appreciate you meeting with me to address your concerns during our visit, and am pleased you found the resolution satisfactory.

I hope you will give us another chance to be of service to you to renew your confidence in our hotel, amenities, and staff. It was a pleasure to have you stay in our hotel, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Super 8 Roseburg? Share your experiences!