“Comfortable and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Roseburg

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Roseburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Roseburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3200 North West Aviation Drive, I-5 Exit #127, Roseburg, OR 97470   |
Ranked #8 of 15 hotels in Roseburg
Los Osos, California
“Comfortable and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Have stayed here in the past. The room was clean and comfortable. The refrigerator worked properly. Only drawback was that the room did smell of cigarette smoke. Did not use any of the other facilities.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Marina M,

On behalf of our entire staff here at Super 8 Roseburg I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.

I am truly pleased to hear that, overall, you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be clean and comfortable. We very much appreciate your return business and hope you continue to stay with us whenever you are travelling through the area.

I would also like to say that I am concerened that you experienced a problem with room odor. It is very much appreciated when guests bring problems such as these to our attention. We take all issues raised by our guests seriously. I would like you to know this issue has been addressed and the proper actions have been taken to correct the problem.

Again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

268 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
San Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were on a 6 day road trip and had some bad experiences dealing with motel/hotel staff at the end of the day. But this Super 8 facility was great and very friendly, and will go back here if we have to be in this area again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Thomas T,

I am writing to let you know how pleased I was to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Super 8 Roseburg. On behalf of the entire staff I would like to thank you for your kind words. I was particularly glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly during your stay.

Our main goal is to provide each and every guest with dependable and quality service. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to say thank you for our staff's hard work.

Again, let me thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

West Linn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

The service was excellent, the room was old and had a funny smell...Just make sure to ask for an updated room..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Rechelle O,

On behalf of the entire staff here at Super 8, I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that the staff provided excellent service during your stay. It is very rewarding when a guest takes the time to say thank you for our staff's effort and hard work.

However, I am concerned with the fact that you expreienced a problem with room odor during your stay. I would like to thank you for letting us know about the problems you experienced. We take the issues raised by our guests very seriously. I would like you to know that the issue has been addressed and the appropriate actions have been taken to correct the problem.

Here at the Super 8 in Roseburg we appreciate conmments and suggestions given to us by our guests. They tell us what we are doing right and what we can do to improve. Our main goal is to provide quality accommodations and service to every guest that walks through our front doors.

Thank you again for the time you took to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Front Office Manager

Been to Super 8 Roseburg? Share your experiences!