“Room was very clean, the people at the front desk were...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Roseburg

You added Super 8 Roseburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Roseburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3200 North West Aviation Drive, I-5 Exit #127, Roseburg, OR 97470   |
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was great! It was a great value, very clean, and the free breakfast was icing on the cake! The hotel staff was very friendly, and helpful, we needed handicap Amenities and they went above and beyond to provide it, even the pool was handicap accessible!

• Stayed May 2013
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Lexit173,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. I am truly pleased that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. I am also glad to hear that you found our staff friendly and accommodating to your needs. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable and quality service to all of our guests. It is only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Amanda Leith
Front Office Manager
Bend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The facility was GREAT however I travel for business and need a receipt to get reimbursed I did not get emailed one and the front desk said that because I booked online they could not print one. Super 8 needs to reconsider this approach. I would love to use your service again but not if I have to go through time consuming pain to do it.

Regards

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear Jim M,

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. I am truly pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

In regards to your request for a printed receipt: if you reserve a room on the Super 8 website or with the hotel directly we are always able to print a receipt for you. It is only when you reserve with an online reservation service that we cannot, as we do not have your billing information on file. Those sites are seperately owned and operated and do not share or distribute your billing information to the hotel directly. I recommend reserving with the hotel directly to prevent that from happening in the future.

Amanda Leith
Front Office Manager

Been to Super 8 Roseburg? Share your experiences!