“I have stayed several times before and it was great. This...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Roseburg

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Roseburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Roseburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3200 North West Aviation Drive, I-5 Exit #127, Roseburg, OR 97470   |
Ranked #8 of 15 hotels in Roseburg

268 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Emmett
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

What a horrible experience... I came in asking for rates which the staff quoted a reasonable rate then added the "extras" I needed in and adjusted the price and thought we were satisfied. We went to the room and opened the door to a most awful smell of smoke, mildew and vomit. They were kind to put us into another room. We went to check out the pool and it was freezing and the spa was barely warm. So that was a bust. The next morning we found we had been bitten by bugs throughout the night. Didn't look like bed bugs but nonetheless irritating and digesting. We went to breakfast to find the waffle iron un-useable, the attendant couldn't even get off the waffle dough. Moldy bananas and expired yogurt. Not a great breakfast, we went to McDonald's instead. Then we got our receipt and was re-charged for all of the extras. We went to talk to the front desk and were told they never add anything until the next day. If this is so why didn't my bill start with the reasonable rate they quoted?? No the bill was for the previous night's amount of a reasonable rate + extras then they added the extras again making the bill twice as high. Well the room, bug bites, poor breakfast and freezing pool wasn't worth it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear NanaTig,

I am concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring these matters to our attention.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide depandable and quality service to all of our guests. Consequently, it's dissapointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Amanda Leith
Front Office Manager

Been to Super 8 Roseburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Roseburg

Address: 3200 North West Aviation Drive, I-5 Exit #127, Roseburg, OR 97470
Location: United States > Oregon > Roseburg
#3 Business Hotel in Roseburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Roseburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Roseburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Roseburg Hotel Roseburg
Super Eight Roseburg
Roseburg Super Eight
Roseburg Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Roseburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.