“Assessible to destinations” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Roseburg

You added Super 8 Roseburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Roseburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3200 North West Aviation Drive, I-5 Exit #127, Roseburg, OR 97470   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Roseburg
Portland, Oregon
“Assessible to destinations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

We pre-booked our room through travelocity and at the last minute we decided to bring our dog. They accomadated us with no problem. Breakfast was well tended and was even set-up early

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, October 6, 2011
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent travels, and for taking the time to post your review. We are more than happy to meet your companions, and happy you chose to bring him with you. It pleases me to hear the front desk agent who helped you was able to tend to your change in travel plans with ease. I am glad to hear they were able to get breakfast set up for you a little early. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and much needed when leaving early on a long road trip!

We hope your trip was a good one, and hope to see you and your companion again soon!

Thank you again for your kind review!

Super 8 - Roseburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Roseburg, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Rooms are clean and comfortable. We've stayed here twice and both times the staff have been very helpful and extremely friendly. We do like the pet-friendly aspect of the motel.

If it weren't for the fact that we live in Roseburg now we'd stay here again if we were visiting!

Room Tip: If you want some quiet, don't take a room by the pool. If you have pets, the end rooms on the g...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for your recent stay with us! It pleases me to hear that we were able to earn such high scores on all four points (Value, Rooms, Location, and Service.) It is our goal to make sure each guest feels comfortable and "at home" when choosing to stay with us.

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for taking the time to post your review. We hope you will recommend our hotel to your friends and family!

Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

We booked two rooms here for our large family on the way to Wildlife Safari. The rooms were clean and neat, and fairly updated in decor. They were also plenty spacious. Sounds like we lucked out--our family had the pool all to ourselves! The kids had a fun time playing. There are many restaurants located nearby for a family dinner, but DO NOT go to the one listed on the room key. It's a total dive!

The only drawback was that our non-smoking reeked of smoke. We probably could have changed it, but we wanted to stay close to our kids' room. We opened the window while we were gone to dinner and when we came back, it was not as bad.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Thank you for your feedback.. It appears we hit everything on the list for a great hotel experience: clean rooms, great staff, comfort and friendly service! I am glad you enjoyed your visit!

We all appreciate your response as you have certainly given us a high standard in which to maintain. We promise to continue to provide the same (or even better) service, value and comfort and hope you'll visit us again soon!

Bandon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights. The beds were extremely comfortable with clean linens and blankets; the bedspreads smelled clean as well; a bonus extra 2 pillows on each bed. The hotel is pet-friendly, there were plenty of places to walk the dog around, so ignore that other review below. Yes, it was noisy in the pool area but that happens in all indoor pools, i think. The pool water was a little TOO warm. There was a bit of shortage on pool towels. I am grateful the front desk people were very courteous and understanding when there was a mix-up with our credit/debit card payment and we didn't have to suddenly pack up and leave. I was surprised there were smoking rooms on the 3rd floor. I assumed all hotels would be smoke-free by now in this day and age. I go outside to puff my ciggies out of respect for other guests. If i am ever in Roseburg again i would stay here again.

Room Tip: Smoker-haters should avoid the 3rd floor! For a quiet stay-avoid rooms above or near the pool area.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. It pleases me to hear that your stay was a great one. We strive to provide each guest with clean and comfortable accomodations, at a budget-friendly price. Your comments are greatly appreciated, they provide us with the tools needed to ensure full satisfaction for all of our visitors.

Thanks again for your response. We hope to see you again soon!

Salinas, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

Horrible bad management smelled like smoke customer service sucked manager was hanging out in front area not helping guest too busy on cell phone and wheni approached her about it she was super mean .i will never stay here again

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
super8genmgr, General Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
Thank you for your candid response about your recent stay at our property. It is unfortunate to hear that your stay was anything less than satisfactory, and would like to extend my apologies for any inconveniences. I do not recall meeting you, nor speaking with you regarding your stay. I generally am either in my office, or walking throughout the hotel making sure things are running the way they should be. I often use my business phone to communicate with the front desk agents, or my supervisors throughout the hotel. I apologize if you saw me on my phone, and this seemed anything less than business like.

If there is something specific that occured during your stay that you are unhappy with, and would like to speak with me please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

541-672-8880

Best regards,

Aberdeen, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

Nice staff and good breakfast setup but our "pet Friendly" room was a bit too noisy. Next to the pool with lots of children playing. Kept my dog barking more than I'd like. The good news was that they closed the pool promptly at 10PM. If your dog needs a walk, not much walking to be had in the area...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback. My apologies for the excessive noise next to the pool area. Sometimes when there are alot of people using the pool facility, it gets noisy in the room next to it. If you should experience anything like this in the future, please let our front desk agent know and we can get you into a different room to accomodate you.

It is always our goal for our guests, as well as their companions, to have a pleasurable stay at our hotel, my apologies if you didn't feel there was adequate space for your dog. We do have a large area in the back of the hotel that many guests use to let their animals get some excercise. I hope you choose to come back and give us another try soon!

Anacortes, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

I hadn't stayed at a Super 8 in forever, but the night we needed was pretty full in Roseburg. Checkin was fine, as was our room. Breakfast the next morning was quite decent. The only problem arose from my own screwup: I left a shirt in the dresser, & didn't realize it for a couple of days. I called 4 or 5 times, but the desk staff & housekeeping staff couldn't find it. Since I've worked in hotels for years, I resorted to calling the person who usually knows exactly what's going on: the Night Auditor. In 5 minutes, she'd located my beloved shirt & it was in my hands in 36 hours....it just hadn't been logged in in their lost & found file(a pet peeve of mine where I work).
I've recommended the Super 8 in Roseburg to my own Guests, and have heard nothing but positive feedback!

Room Tip: Talk to the night auditor!!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
super8genmgr, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Roseburg, responded to this review, July 13, 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear you had a great stay with us, and that we were able to locate your belongings. My apologies for it not being logged properly, but I am glad we were able to get it to you. It is always our goal to provide great customer service, so it pleases me to hear that you were satisfied with your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again!

Roseburg Super 8

Been to Super 8 Roseburg? Share your experiences!