“Good food and convenient location for resort guests” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Portland, Oregon
“Good food and convenient location for resort guests”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stayed at Eagle Crest Resort and this was walking distance from the lodge. Had a nice outdoor table. We had steak strips with garlic butter sauce for our appetizer. Yummy ! We share the hazelnut encrusted chicken entree which was also delicious. Service was excellent, with the busboys always coming with more water or clearing our plates. Prices were reasonable for the area.

Albany, Oregon
“Great place to enjoy a great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

After spending an evening in Bend, we arrived back to our condo at Eagle Crest. The six of us in our party decided we needed a quick dessert to finish off the night.

Niblick & Greene's was the best place to go. Despite arriving without a reservation and being towards the end of the dinner hour, we were graciously met by the hostess with a smile and sat right down.

The desserts were delicious. My husband and I shared the mud pie, and it ended up being shared by two other friends as well. You can never have too many spoons to share such a yummy dessert.

For a great way to finish your night with friends, this restaurant is a great place to go. Over in their bar you can find live music often as well.

Don't eat too much during your dinner, because you will have a great dessert here!

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Bad Experience!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We used Tripadvisor to find this place and went there with high expectations. We were very disappointed. We were a party of four and we all ordered dishes that were very simple to prepare; a burger for me, a oriental salad for my wife, a garden burger and the seafood salad for our friends. It took almost an hour after our arrival for our food to be served and during that time our server never told us why it was taking so long. Only after our asking did she go check for us. My burger was cooked beyond recognition, very dry and not very tasty. My wife's salad had no dressing on it at all, the chicken was cooked beyond done and was cold. Our friend's garden burger was fried way over-done and lacked any flavor. You can rest assured we will not go back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our group had dinner here twice during a conference we were attending. The first night there were ten of us and the second time there were six of us which helped in this review. "Excellent" sums up my experience in both the quality and quantity of the food served and of the service we received. Hot rolls and plenty of butter started out the dinner, followed (in good time) by fresh, crisp salads and our main dishes served hot and cooked to perfection. I don't give out many "Excellent" ratings to restaurants, but this one was very well deserved. I would especially like to commend one of our servers. Unfortunately I did not get her name but she is a young Hispanic female with some star tattoos on her arms. Without reservation, she was one of the best servers I have ever had. I highly recommend Niblick & Greene's if you are in the Redmond area.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sherwood, Oregon
“Terrible Pasta”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Both my husband and I had pasta at the restaurant and both our meals were bad. I would recommend people to go elsewhere for their meal options.