“Great Barbeque!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Modesto, California
“Great Barbeque!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

My husband and I ate here while staying in Bend. We had come to Redmond to do some antique shopping and after reading about Baldy's, we wanted to try some barbeque. We had a late lunch. We both thought the food was very good. We had the ribs and brisket and shared them together. For the sides I chose the garlic mashed potatoes and the barbeque beans. The beans were especially tasty, some of the best beans I have had in a restaurant. The potatoes were okay, nothing too special. My husband had cole slaw and corn pudding and he liked his sides. For an appetizer we had the fried okra which was too big of a serving for us to finish. I liked the ribs better than the brisket, as I found the brisket to be a little fattier than I prefer. Our waitress was attentive and cheerful and the food came pretty quickly. The restaurant is located in a shopping center and is not very big inside. They had a great prime rib special that started at 4:00 and was a very good price. We noticed that a few couples were ordering the prime rib. I would definitely recommend Baldy's for some very good barbeque if you are ever in the area of Redmond!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tigard, Oregon
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Recently dined here with several families and teenage boys for a lacrosse tournament. This is a very comfortable low-key establishment with great food. The prices were very reasonable, especially considering the portions. Of the seven adults, not one of us was able to clean our plates. The teenage boys were able to do so but were still full the next morning. If you are looking for a good spot to sate that bbq craving, I recommend this spot. I recommend you call ahead if you have a larger group as this place is not very big.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Friendly service and good barbecue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We ate twice while here and both times there food was good. Nice smoky flavor and ice tea fresh. I felt like I was in the south.:)

Visited June 2014
Lebanon, OR
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I went with my 3 kids and this place was great. Clean, wonderful food and fabulous prices. Would go again.

Visited March 2014
Redmond, Oregon
“great food terrific wait staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

my favorites are the smoked wings and smoked chicken without sauce. the flavor is so good you don't need sauce...pulled pork is excellent as well. good food great service at reasonable prices. you can't go wrong eating at Baldy's

• Visited March 2014