“Love this bar!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 108 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American
“Love this bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Fun atmosphere, pool tables, friendly staff, lots of awesome regulars that are fun to be around. They have food specials all the time on Fridays and I have never been disappointed. Karaoke on Fridays and live bands with no cover on Saturday nights. It's my favorite bar in town and I take all my friends there to be in a place that is chill and fun. No drama.

Prineville, Oregon
“I will take more friends here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Checkers was recommended by a friend--was not aware it existed--so friend and I drove the 17 miles to Redmond to try the place.
The place was busy for a Sunday morning: people playing pool or electronic games, but most were eating. I had the eggs Benedict and my friend had a more traditional breakfast platter. Both were large, hot, and delicious.
It is a pub and the clientel and atmosphere were appropriate; the food was better than expected. Staff was very friendly: even tho our first time there, we were treated like we were repeat customers.
I will go back for more!

Visited December 2011