“Nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
canada
“Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We usually don't stay in sleep inn's but we read such good reviews for this one that we booked a night there. The room was very clean. The breakfast had a good selection. We did not have any problems with the internet. The staff was friendly and the room was quiet. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Eugene, Or
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The reservation person was very friendly and helpful.. This is a clean and quiet hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast staff were always cleaning up and even came around to offer more juice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Zoe C, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! We take pride in our hotel, staff and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

We are looking forward to providing you the same exceptional accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind Regards
Central Point, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This is a basic, comfortable place to spend a night in Redmond. It is clean, beds are comfy and the rooms are nicely decorated. The breakfast is standard fare but there is plenty of seating and it was replenished quickly when things were getting low. My room was quiet and well sound proofed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for posting a review about your recent experience at our hotel. Our housekeeping, maintenance and breakfast bar staff work diligently to maintain a comfortable environment for our guests.

I'm glad we were able to provide a wonderful experience for you. We look forward to hosting you during your next visit to Redmond.

Kind Regards,

Front Office Manager
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My family and I were on the road with children all day (coming from BC) and Redmond was our first stop. Not knowing the area we checked tripAdvisor to find a hotel, reviewers spoke highly of the Sleep Inn. We went in with very high expectations and Sleep Inn didn't disappoint.

The hotel seemed brand new to me, it even smelled new and could not have been any cleaner. I used the laundry, which was located right next to the pool (Could do the laundry and enjoy the pool at the same time). Hotel was very quite and beds where very comfortable. Breakfast was above average and filled the kids until lunch.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you very much Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond!

Room Tip: Make sure you are a member of the choice hotels loyalty program as I believe they give discounts (an...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time for submit an online review about your experience at our hotel. We love online feedback! I've shared your wonderful praise with our staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

I am so thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Our excellent staff works very hard to satisfy a high level of expectation. I'm pleased that you enjoyed all of our accomodations.

We hope you choose to stay with us again during your next trip to Redmond.

Kind Regards,

Front Office Manager
Newberg, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I want to start out by saying that my wife and I were totally impressed by how clean and comfortable this place was. We travel all over and by far this place beats every hotel and or home we have ever stayed in.

From the staff at the front desk to the maids, they rock. Very friendly, very accommodating, always a smile on their face, and they even catered to our dog Diesel. They give you a doggie pack with 2 treats and towels and a sheet for them to lie on.

When I pulled out the night stand to plug in my C-PAP machine, I was expecting to see some sort of dust or something. I have to tell you, the floor was spotless. I just wish all hotels were this clean and accommodating as this place.

Kudos to all the staff here. You people are the best ever!

Thanks for a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
EricJGroom, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Del W,

Thank you for such enthusiastic and fabulous review of our hotel! We take immense pride and satisfaction in both our staff and our property, so it's wonderful to hear that we've made such a strong impression on you.

We welcome any opportunity to help our guests feel as comfortable as possible- especially our four-legged guests. I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

We look forward to your next visit and hope it will be even more enjoyable than this one.

Front Desk Supervisor
Sleep Inn & Suites
Redmond OR 97756
Dorena, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I am never disappointed when I stay here. The staff is always helpful and smiling. The rooms are always top-notch both in comfort and cleanliness. The Hotel is convinient to Redmond and Bend as well as points north and east. Breakfast is alway ready and hot.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear “EAB-Oregon”,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Expedia.com. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your past stays with us, and continue to do so every time you are in the area.

As you have noticed our entire staff diligently works to achieve high standards to ensure each and every stay is a fabulous for all of our guest.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Central Oregon!

Orianna Leith
Lead Guest Relations Agent
Sleep Inn & Suites
Redmond, OR 97756
Brookings, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is a delight to stay in. It is fairly new, clean, and quiet. It is also not far from some good restaurants. Our favorite amenity is the "walk in" shower. No door or shower curtain needed. They also offer a free breakfast.

Room Tip: We always stay on the top floor of hotels because I don't like to hear people "walking arou...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Agent at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear “Gamespeopleplay4”,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.com about our hotel. I am pleased to hear that it was such a delight to stay with us! I think that one of my personal favorite amenities is our walk in showers as well; I would love to have one just like it in my own house! Next time you are in town you will have to try some of the other restaurants that are new to down town!

Orianna Leith
Guest Relations Agent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#6 of 8 in Redmond
3.5 of 5 stars 80 reviews

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!