“Kudos to Amelia! Fabulous service - great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Redmond
Sacramento
“Kudos to Amelia! Fabulous service - great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've been traveling for months now and have booked numerous hotels through Expedia. On this occasion I booked a "3 star" hotel with Best Western. One of my primary concerns while traveling is accessing high speed internet because my work depends upon a solid connection.

Long story short, I had been driving all night and when I arrived, Best Western's internet was down, and they would NOT refund my room!! However, the receptionist called Sleep Inn to see if there was any availability - thankfully there was.

It was now about 2AM in the morning, and the receptionist, "Amelia" was profoundly attentive, considerate and professional. She went out of her way to absolutely ensure I had high speed internet. Additionally, she anticipated all my other needs - and allowed me a late check out in order to accommodate my schedule.

Sleep Inn was a refreshing experience after a hectic day. Linens were good quality, room clean, everything was in very good order.

For traveling professionals, I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear 4Dogon,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that our staff, especially Amelia, made such a positive influence on you during your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time spent at our hotel so well and that our hotel served your needs. We value you as a guest and hope if you’re in the area again you will choose to stay with us.

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our stay at the Redmond Sleep Inn was a last minute choice, and considering that, was not too bad. I've had excellent experiences at other Sleep Inn locations before, so I was hoping for the same again. It was good, but not as good as others of the brand, even those that are also Gold Award Winners.

Customer service was great, welcoming, and helpful. Location is close to some shopping and food options are close and convenient.

Hotel are general area were clean and nice.

We had plenty of room to stretch out and get comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was alright as well, and kept well stocked.

My only complaint was the beds were not nearly as comfortable as I would have liked. Listed as "pillow top" by choicehotels.com, and the bed in our room was definitely Not a pillow top mattress, and ended up causing me back pain, the next day.

I may consider staying again, but will keep my options open.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear KJ9000,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that our staff made such a positive influence on you during your stay. However, I am very sorry to hear that the comfort of our beds was not to your expectations. As stated on Chociehotels.com our beds are mattresses with pillow top toppers. I am once again terribly sorry and I will be communicating this with our housekeeping department as well our General Manager. We hope that you will choose to give us another chance and prove to you why we are a Gold Award winning hotel.

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We arrived later in the evening, and were a little stressed from a long drive that day but our arrival and stay was made all the more relaxing by the staff, specifically by the lady at the front desk, Ellie. I believe that was her name. Our room was clean, we were welcomed as members of the Choice Rewards program. The only downside was that the pool had broken down earlier that day but the room rate was discounted due to that fact. Very accomodating and wish we had been able to stay longer at this well run establishment. Keep up the good work, it was much appreciated!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Travlex,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had such a positive stay at our hotel, and that our staff made your stay that much more enjoyable. I am very sorry that we were having issues with our pool during your stay, but I am happy to hear we were able to compensate this. We look forward to hosting you when you’re in Central Oregon again.

Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The hotel was booked solid. So unfortunately we were placed in what I call my least favorite room (204). It is next to the elevator, and has the window blocked by the roof. Someone has to stay in it. The elevator noise is not noticeable, but the sunsets were so lovely it was a shame to have a roof block them. We wandered over to Sonic for a malt and the view. The hotel was very friendly, and clean. They checked the pool while we were there as well. A bit over-priced for the town, not sure why Redmond hotels seem in general to be more expensive then Bend and even Portland suburbs. It is close to the Dry Canyon, if you go biking watch out for Goat heads. But it made for a really nice stop over, and I hope something goes into the restaurant building next door.

Room Tip: avoid 204 it has a blocked view
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear YogaFoodFan,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for the lack of a view from your room. Unfortunately, 204 is a room that we try not to rent if at all possible because of its location. However, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. We are also hoping to get a restaurant into the building next door as soon as possible. We value you as a guest and hope if you’re in Central Oregon again you will choose to stay with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

After staying in Redmond a week ago, at a different establishment, and having a terrible experience, Sleep Inn will be my place to stay from now on. After a day on the road the walk in shower was a nice surprise. Comfortable king size bed and super clean room made for a very restful night. The continental breakfast was excellent with good choices and great coffee. Friendly staff and food location. Worth the money.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Rimrocknoni,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so well and that our hotel was able to accommodate your needs. I am also pleased to hear that you will be returning to our hotel for your future visits. We look forward to our next opportunity to host you.

Northern VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I received a senior discounted rate which allowed the price to be acceptable, but not great. That said, the staff was extremely courteous, the room was clean and comfortable, and their arrangement with a local cab company allowed a very late arrival from the Redmond airport to go smoothly. Nice that they had some healthy fruit for breakfast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Ndalum,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property so well. I am especially pleased to hear that our 24 hour shuttle service from RDM accommodated you so well, and that you had a chance to enjoy our breakfast. We look forward to our next opportunity to host you.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We were greeted by a friendly Redmond alum who checked us in efficiently. We stayed in Room 202, which had a firm king sized bed and a bathroom with walk-in shower. A towel rack at the end of the shower stall would have been nice so as not to walk across the tiled floor soaking wet to get to the towels. Continental breakfast served a good variety of pasties, cereals, waffles, juices, yogurts, coffee and fruit. Second morning of our stay we were awoken abruptly at 4:30am by someone dragging their suitcase down the stairwell. This scenario repeated itself for the next two hours only for us to learn that the elevator was out of order and the staircase was located next to our room. Overall the room was small, clean and comfortable and service was friendly. We would stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites but not in Room 202 or in any room near stairs.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Kerry A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We value all feedback and use it to better our property. I am very sorry that while our elevator was out of service the noise disrupted your stay. This is not a typical circumstance and so I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. However, aside from this it sounds as though you had a good stay and were able to enjoy our breakfast.We look forward to our next opportunity of hosting you.

Lead Guest Relations Agent

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!