“Another Great Nights Rest” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Prineville
Welches, United States
“Another Great Nights Rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We saw other brands in town, But we Stay with Best Western as we always know what we are going to get and also a great nights sleep. We stayed in the Hot Tub Room, the room had modern décor and was well appointed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I am glad that you had a good stay with us. Our hot tub rooms are very nice and spacious. We are glad that you area loyal Best Western customer. Did you come to visit Prineville or where you just passing through? Thank you for the great rating. Our staff welcomes the opportunity to serve you again when you are in Prineville.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Prineville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stay in a lot of hotels. I wasn't very impressed with this one. Staff was very nice but the hotel wasn't. Best Western needs more consistency from property to property. It seems to be a craps shoot every time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

First off I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I like to hear what t each of our guest have to say about their stay with us. I am sorry that your stay was not what you expected. Was ether anything in particular that you you were not impressed with? I am glad that the staff was nice. When you travel you see every type of Hotel. I would like you to come back and stay with us again. Hopefully next time the hotel will be more to your liking.
Albany, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

All and all, both my husband and I loved the stay, of course we love central Oregon though. The room was very quiet and barely any noise from other rooms. Had a little problem with the entry key card lock from outside. The far end door did not work for us so we had to enter on the south end.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you and your husband had a good stay. I will pass on your compliments to the staff. We hope that you,your family, and friends will stay with us next time that you are in the Prineville area.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The size of the rooms are one of the best features. You can have friends or family visit and be comfortable. The staff at the Prineville motel were very welcoming and helpful. One of our best experiences in a motel ever.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WOW!!! Thank you for the great comments and the great rating. We do enjoy having guest that really enjoy there stay with us. I am glad that you had a good time at our hotel. I hope that you will return here and enjoy yourselves again.
Salem, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had stayed in two really nice Best Western in the previous 2 nights. So when we got to this hotel it was under renovation. Our room was nice, the hallway gave us pause. The view out our window was into a machine yard. The front desk was helpful and the pool area looked nice. This is a good place to stop for the night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the mess while you where here, we try to keep the hotel looking as fresh and nice as possible. The view of one of our local logging company yards is not the best, I do understand. I hope you had a chance to use the pool. We hope you will return for another visit to Prineville and come stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Just stayed there and it was great. Nice indoor pool and close to everything. My only complaint was that the bed was really hard. Nice breakfast and nice staff. Let us check in early and were very pleasant to deal with. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Easily the best in town
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad to hear your stay with us was a good one. I hope you got to use the pool and spa. It is hard to travel and have to sleep in a bed that is not your own. I am glad that we could accommodate your early check in. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we hope you come back again soon.
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed here for one night recently on my way to Portland. The lobby is very attractive with lots of "old timey" decorations. Check in was efficient and smooth. There are no elevators so we had to lug our bags up a flight of stairs. Our room was called a suite and it felt like such. It was one long room separated by a 5' tall pony wall. The room was clean, tidy and welcoming. The TV was huge (a 42" flat screen) and it swiveled so it could be seen from the bed or the sectional sofa. There were no end or coffee tables in the sitting room but there was a floor lamp. A microwave and refrigerator were in the room and the AC could be set to a specific temperature which I liked. The bed slept fine - pillows were all foam and lumpy but I always bring my own so no issue for me. Breakfast was good - they had eggs, sausage, gravy, yogurt, waffles, breads and sweat rolls. No fat free milk or hot oatmeal which are two of my favorites. I was also taken aback by the lady who takes care of the breakfast room when I overheard her chastise a man who was filling a McDonald's cup (that was full of ice) with apple juice. Her exact words to him were "I don't think that is allowed". He was smart and just ignored the comment. I can't imagine what possessed her to say anything to the gentleman but perhaps she was concerned that he was using his own container...that couldn't be the reason as I had filled my personal coffee mug while she watched not 3 minutes before. I honestly believe she was concerned about the quantity of apple juice she thought he was taking. Regardless I am glad that the man didn't react and simply let the comment roll on by him. If she'd have said something like that to me I'd have been in contact with the general manager as fast as I could find them! Her comment tempted me to rate this inn as only average but I decided that the stay itself had been nice enough that one person's comment shouldn't impact the overall rating.

Room Tip: Opt for the first floor if you don't want to drag suitcases upstairs - we were not offered assis...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad the room was to your liking. We try to offer a little bit of something for everybody at the breakfast. Yes, we are getting new carpet through out the hotel. we like to keep looking fresh. We wish to thank you for your rating of our hotel. I hope you will come back and stay with us at another time.

Been to BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn? Share your experiences!