“Best one in Prineville” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Prineville
Prineville, United States
“Best one in Prineville”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stay in a lot of hotels. I wasn't very impressed with this one. Staff was very nice but the hotel wasn't. Best Western needs more consistency from property to property. It seems to be a craps shoot every time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
First off I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I like to hear what t each of our guest have to say about their stay with us. I am sorry that your stay was not what you expected. Was ether anything in particular that you you were not impressed with? I am glad that the staff was nice. When you travel you see every type of Hotel. I would like you to come back and stay with us again. Hopefully next time the hotel will be more to your liking.

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Albany, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

All and all, both my husband and I loved the stay, of course we love central Oregon though. The room was very quiet and barely any noise from other rooms. Had a little problem with the entry key card lock from outside. The far end door did not work for us so we had to enter on the south end.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you and your husband had a good stay. I will pass on your compliments to the staff. We hope that you,your family, and friends will stay with us next time that you are in the Prineville area.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The size of the rooms are one of the best features. You can have friends or family visit and be comfortable. The staff at the Prineville motel were very welcoming and helpful. One of our best experiences in a motel ever.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WOW!!! Thank you for the great comments and the great rating. We do enjoy having guest that really enjoy there stay with us. I am glad that you had a good time at our hotel. I hope that you will return here and enjoy yourselves again.
Salem, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had stayed in two really nice Best Western in the previous 2 nights. So when we got to this hotel it was under renovation. Our room was nice, the hallway gave us pause. The view out our window was into a machine yard. The front desk was helpful and the pool area looked nice. This is a good place to stop for the night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the mess while you where here, we try to keep the hotel looking as fresh and nice as possible. The view of one of our local logging company yards is not the best, I do understand. I hope you had a chance to use the pool. We hope you will return for another visit to Prineville and come stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Just stayed there and it was great. Nice indoor pool and close to everything. My only complaint was that the bed was really hard. Nice breakfast and nice staff. Let us check in early and were very pleasant to deal with. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Easily the best in town
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad to hear your stay with us was a good one. I hope you got to use the pool and spa. It is hard to travel and have to sleep in a bed that is not your own. I am glad that we could accommodate your early check in. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we hope you come back again soon.
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed here for one night recently on my way to Portland. The lobby is very attractive with lots of "old timey" decorations. Check in was efficient and smooth. There are no elevators so we had to lug our bags up a flight of stairs. Our room was called a suite and it felt like such. It was one long room separated by a 5' tall pony wall. The room was clean, tidy and welcoming. The TV was huge (a 42" flat screen) and it swiveled so it could be seen from the bed or the sectional sofa. There were no end or coffee tables in the sitting room but there was a floor lamp. A microwave and refrigerator were in the room and the AC could be set to a specific temperature which I liked. The bed slept fine - pillows were all foam and lumpy but I always bring my own so no issue for me. Breakfast was good - they had eggs, sausage, gravy, yogurt, waffles, breads and sweat rolls. No fat free milk or hot oatmeal which are two of my favorites. I was also taken aback by the lady who takes care of the breakfast room when I overheard her chastise a man who was filling a McDonald's cup (that was full of ice) with apple juice. Her exact words to him were "I don't think that is allowed". He was smart and just ignored the comment. I can't imagine what possessed her to say anything to the gentleman but perhaps she was concerned that he was using his own container...that couldn't be the reason as I had filled my personal coffee mug while she watched not 3 minutes before. I honestly believe she was concerned about the quantity of apple juice she thought he was taking. Regardless I am glad that the man didn't react and simply let the comment roll on by him. If she'd have said something like that to me I'd have been in contact with the general manager as fast as I could find them! Her comment tempted me to rate this inn as only average but I decided that the stay itself had been nice enough that one person's comment shouldn't impact the overall rating.

Room Tip: Opt for the first floor if you don't want to drag suitcases upstairs - we were not offered assis...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad the room was to your liking. We try to offer a little bit of something for everybody at the breakfast. Yes, we are getting new carpet through out the hotel. we like to keep looking fresh. We wish to thank you for your rating of our hotel. I hope you will come back and stay with us at another time.
Grants Pass, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed here for one night and enjoyed our stay. The room was nicely appointed, the bed comfortable, and the morning breakfast was standard. The price was normal for the time of the week and the fact we had three family members.

Room Tip: You can use the AC fan only to act as a noise canceling device. We are older and light sleepers so...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know how we did, I sure hope we get the chance to have you back at our hotel. Did you guys get the importunity to play in the pool? with the hot weather we have been going through it is so refreshing. thank you again for staying and taking the time to write a review about our hotel. i look forward to passing the great comments to the rest of the staff.

Been to BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn? Share your experiences!