“Nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Prineville
“Nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Just stayed there and it was great. Nice indoor pool and close to everything. My only complaint was that the bed was really hard. Nice breakfast and nice staff. Let us check in early and were very pleasant to deal with. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Easily the best in town
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad to hear your stay with us was a good one. I hope you got to use the pool and spa. It is hard to travel and have to sleep in a bed that is not your own. I am glad that we could accommodate your early check in. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we hope you come back again soon.

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed here for one night recently on my way to Portland. The lobby is very attractive with lots of "old timey" decorations. Check in was efficient and smooth. There are no elevators so we had to lug our bags up a flight of stairs. Our room was called a suite and it felt like such. It was one long room separated by a 5' tall pony wall. The room was clean, tidy and welcoming. The TV was huge (a 42" flat screen) and it swiveled so it could be seen from the bed or the sectional sofa. There were no end or coffee tables in the sitting room but there was a floor lamp. A microwave and refrigerator were in the room and the AC could be set to a specific temperature which I liked. The bed slept fine - pillows were all foam and lumpy but I always bring my own so no issue for me. Breakfast was good - they had eggs, sausage, gravy, yogurt, waffles, breads and sweat rolls. No fat free milk or hot oatmeal which are two of my favorites. I was also taken aback by the lady who takes care of the breakfast room when I overheard her chastise a man who was filling a McDonald's cup (that was full of ice) with apple juice. Her exact words to him were "I don't think that is allowed". He was smart and just ignored the comment. I can't imagine what possessed her to say anything to the gentleman but perhaps she was concerned that he was using his own container...that couldn't be the reason as I had filled my personal coffee mug while she watched not 3 minutes before. I honestly believe she was concerned about the quantity of apple juice she thought he was taking. Regardless I am glad that the man didn't react and simply let the comment roll on by him. If she'd have said something like that to me I'd have been in contact with the general manager as fast as I could find them! Her comment tempted me to rate this inn as only average but I decided that the stay itself had been nice enough that one person's comment shouldn't impact the overall rating.

Room Tip: Opt for the first floor if you don't want to drag suitcases upstairs - we were not offered assis...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad the room was to your liking. We try to offer a little bit of something for everybody at the breakfast. Yes, we are getting new carpet through out the hotel. we like to keep looking fresh. We wish to thank you for your rating of our hotel. I hope you will come back and stay with us at another time.
Grants Pass, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed here for one night and enjoyed our stay. The room was nicely appointed, the bed comfortable, and the morning breakfast was standard. The price was normal for the time of the week and the fact we had three family members.

Room Tip: You can use the AC fan only to act as a noise canceling device. We are older and light sleepers so...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know how we did, I sure hope we get the chance to have you back at our hotel. Did you guys get the importunity to play in the pool? with the hot weather we have been going through it is so refreshing. thank you again for staying and taking the time to write a review about our hotel. i look forward to passing the great comments to the rest of the staff.
Battle Ground, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We found this Best Western while travelling through Oregon. We had never stayed here before. The 800 service over the phone helped us to find this hotel. We needed to accommodate our dog in our travels and this hotel readily accepts pets. They have a large dog area on premises. We did not eat at the hotel because there was a restaurant next door.

Dear Wade G

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.com about our hotel, I'm happy to hear we were able to accommodate your needs for a pet room. As a pet owner I know how hard it is to find a nice hotel that will allow our fuzzy family members to stay with us in the rooms. What kind of dog do you have? I hope we get the chance to have you back at our hotel in the future. thanks again and if you have any questions please feel free to call 541-447-8080
gilbert, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Best Western provides a great hotel for the money I have stayed in Best Western hotels 3 times on my way from phoenix to Portland Oregon and will definitely stay on the way back. Hotels are easy to find and all have been clean and comfortable rooms. The staff has always been friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think about the Best Western brand. We are truly honored to have great loyal customers like yourself and we are always looking forward to making sure we can go above and beyond to make sure we can keep awesome customers like you staying at our hotels. Thank you very much and we hope that we can keep providing good service to one of our very best customers for many years to come.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for our last two nights after we were disgusted with the other local hotels. Very clean, friendly, quiet, good breakfast for continental. Pool and spa were nice, clean area. Worth the few extra dollars to stay here!

• Stayed July 2013
WOW thank you very much for the excellent rating!! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay at our hotel! What were you visiting Prineville for Family? friends? vacation? Thank you again for being such an awesome customer and letting us know how we did! if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 541-447-8080
Wellington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hotel Accomidations at the Prineville, Oregon Best Western were overall very good. The pool and spa are family friendly. The outside grounds are in good condition. The breakfast menu has something desirable for all ages.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Renee D

Thank you so much for all the kind comments and thank you for staying at our hotel! I noticed this was the first TripAdvisor review you have done so welcome to TA & Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your stay. Renee what brought you too Prineville ? Out doors?, family?, both? =) I'm happy to hear breakfast was good and pleased you noticed all the hard work the staff does on a daily biases. I sure hope we get the honor of having a great customer like yourself back at our hotel, if you have questions or need anything at all feel free to contact us at 541-447-8080 thanks again!

Been to BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn? Share your experiences!