“Welcoming...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Prineville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Welcoming...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

What a great gem! This hotel is beautifully maintained. It's obvious that the owner takes pride in the property as evidenced by the beautiful flowers, lawn sculptures, and nicely decorated lobby. I hate to repeat what others said, but the beds are truly more comfortable than most hotels.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
PrinevilleInn, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us, I'm Happy to see you enjoyed the the beautiful flowers, lawn sculptures, and nicely decorated lobby. We work real hard to make sure it all looks at its best for our guests to enjoy and it feels really good when a great customer like your self takes the time to show appreciation. The staff here at the Best Western Prineville Inn loves hearing/reading great reviews and we always like to know what we can improve on. Thank you again for taking the time to write us and also staying with us. If you have any questions or anything at all give us a call at 541-447-8080

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Denton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is a clean, well-maintained hotel fronting on the main road through Prineville. We stayed here twice on the second floor fronting the road and slept well. Beds are comfortable and no road noise. The walls are, however, thin and we could hear the shower running next door. Beware that as with most older motels there is no elevator. The breakfast was standard and well tended. There is a grocery store and several restaurants within walking distance. This is a pet friendly motel, but only the rear building. No pets allowed in the main building. There is plenty of parking for tow vehicles.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
PrinevilleInn, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for writing this great review of our hotel! My staff and I are so pleased to hear that the beds were comfortable and you had no road noise. I do apologize for any plumbing sounds you might have encountered. the hotel staff is on the same page with you when it comes to the elevator, it would be nice to have for many things, and in the future if you or any guest needs help with carrying anything due to no elevator my staff and I are ready to help. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review we hope we get the honor of having you back at our hotel. If you have any questions or would like to contact us feel free to do so. 541-447-8080 thanks again.
seattle, wa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

nothing fancy, but clean and comfy beds and pillows - breakfast was okay, nothing spectacular, but hey, its included in the price of the room! This is a nice reliable hotel option for prineville! Service was friendly and helpful. Free wireless internet, easy to access and connect. We didnt use the pool, but it looked very nice and well maintained.

Room Tip: they accommodate pets - just let them know when booking your reservation....
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
PrinevilleInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share what you liked about our hotel. I also really appreciate your business and again thank you for staying at our hotel. The staff and I are happy to hear you liked our beds & pillows, I hope next time your in Prineville, if we are lucky enough to have a great customer like your self come back and stay with us, maybe this time you get a chance to try out our pool. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 541-447-8080 and we would be happy to assist you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stay here because I noticed that management addressed reviews on Tripadvisor. A nice clean modern room with good beds and within walking distance to restaurants. Average motel breakfast, but very nice lady making sure that everything was shipshape.

• Stayed June 2013
PrinevilleInn, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you for the great review! I'm really happy to hear that our beds were comfortable for you! also I would like to thank you for checking us out on Tripadvisor. I will also let our breakfast staff know that you were pleased with them keeping the breakfast in shipshape. Thank you for your business and I hope we get the opportunity to have you back at our property again in the future.
Deer Island, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

desk help should stop and think before arbitrarily throwing guest's items into garbage bag and locking them out of room. toothbrush loose and in with shoes!!?? perfume and makeup everywhere in bag??!! YUCK! and the feeling of being violated. If desk help had stopped to think, they might have reasoned there was a reason all our things were still there and checked to see if we were booked for second night instead of booting us out of room. Returned to same room, but had to resort and unpack all over again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PrinevilleInn, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear ApyHorse
I would like to start by apologizing for any inconvenience you were put through and also would like to apologize for any stress you have endured. This is a very uncommon ordeal and after personally investigating this issue I discovered that Best Western Corporate booked multiple reservations for your stay. This is something very out of the ordinary, so I called Best Western to find out why they would have booked multiple reservations for you as that is not how our system works. I would like to invite you back to our hotel so my staff and I can show you how hard working we are for our customers. Please contact me (Tim) at 541-447-8080 if you have any question or concerns
Lynnwood, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

It's been a while since I have stayed at a Best Western usually because of the price, but my Dad got a good deal with AAA and such and it turned out great. Very clean and comfortable rooms and pretty quiet too even though our room was closer to the main road. Sometimes I'll have a tough time the first night in a room, but the beds were quite nice and I seldom woke up in the middle of the night. All your usual amenities are included including flat screen TV's. We did not use the indoor pool, but that is a plus too. Not one day did we go out for breakfast. The Prineville Inn has a nice breakfast room and there is enough of a variety of food to fill you up including waffles. Even though it's on the east side of town, it is in a good location. Couple of grocery stores and a fair amount of restaurants nearby. The staff was great too even though there were times where it would get busy at the front desk or the breakfast room and maybe they could have used one more person to help out. All in all, I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
PrinevilleInn, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Wow thank you for the great review of our property! It helps my staff know that all of the hard work we do on a day to day basis pays off when I hear/read a great review like yours. Its so awesome to see one of our most valued customers very pleased. On the note of needing a extra person when breakfast gets busy, we have started training a 2nd person to help out thanks to your wonderful feedback, we want to make sure all of our great customers like you are taken care of very-well.Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 541-447-8080.
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was surprised at the price (quite high, considering) but the room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. I worked each day so did not get to try the breakfast (which starts at 6 a.m.)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
PrinevilleInn, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear guest
Our hotel staff would like to thank you for being one of our most valued customers, we would also like to thank you for staying at our hotel. I'm very pleased to hear our hotel was clean and comfortable and conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. I know when my family and I travel we find that we love to be near places we can walk to. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 541-447-8080.

Been to BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn? Share your experiences!