“Clean, Comfortable, No Surprises” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Prineville
Medford, Oregon
“Clean, Comfortable, No Surprises”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Over the years we've had a mixed bag of experiences at Best Westerns. Some have been dated and the rooms clammy as if they haven't been used for awhile. Others have been just an okay place to sleep for a night. The Prineville Best Western is a nice motel. I made a reservation by phone which was taken by a friendly and competent person. I asked for an early check-in and was given the, "call me direct" treatment which I appreciated. When I called on the morning of my stay before I arrived, the early check-in was cheerfully granted. The room was clean, the wi-fi worked just as it is supposed to work, the HVAC unit worked perfectly and was even quiet. I managed to lock myself out and was issued another key card without being laughed at. I can't comment on the breakfast, partly because I didn't know they had one and partly because I had an early meeting to attend and wouldn't have taken advantage of it anyway. They honor the regular discounts and there were no hidden charges to get removed from the bill. If you're in Prineville, this is a good place to stay. Also, check out the John Prine Steakhouse. Drive out to the highway, turn right, go to the second signal, turn right, it's on the right.

Room Tip: This is Prineville. There's no ocean or lake or even a mountain view. The three rooms I was in a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, March 4, 2013

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I'm happy to hear our staff was friendly & attentive by telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 541-447-8080.

Thank you again.

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel, usually only stay at Best Western PLUS hotels but the amenities of this location I'm surprised they're not a PLUS. Pool, hot tub, clean rooms, soft beds, good breakfast, and they accept our dogs. Great place!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear ISBIG

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the stay at our hotel! also I'm pleased you were able to bring your dog along! as a dog own i understand how important it is to bring them along on. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a friends wedding we did not habe plans to stay but it got late and did want to drive home. We read some reviews on this hotel and decided to try it. It was a very good decision, front desk was friendly it was neat and clean. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable I specially liked that the pool was open 24hrs and breakfast in the morning was great. We were only planning on staying one night but we enjoyed it so much that we decided to stay another. Great place to stay!

• Stayed September 2012
Dear banueloc

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding! that is very awesome you liked the hotel so much you stayed second night thank you. telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I Stayed in Prineville to visit some family. My stay at the best western was awesome. My room was very clean and spotless. The pool and hottub were great to relax in after a long day. Breeakfast was supper yummy too. Thanks Prineville Best Western. I will be back!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear NinaLN

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. It sounds like you had a great time with your family, I'm also happy to hear you could relax in the pool after a long day. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I had to be in town for an ill relative and the front desk person was so kind. The room was comfortable and the bed was clean and warm,the breakfast was great. The lobby is like a comfortable living room of a friend. I really enjoyed the warm cookies. Thank you for having such an inviting hotel. I really felt good during this sad time.

• Stayed December 2012
PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear Valerie B,

Thank you for your business it is very important to us and we value your feedback.I'm happy to hear the room and bed was comfortable, clean and warm. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Wilsonville, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

This Best Western (our usual hotel chain) is a very nice, newer facility in Prineville. Our room was very quiet and well appointed. The staff was very attentive to our needs and the facilities were very nice. I would highly recommend this facility.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
PrinevilleInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Rbaird_12,

I'm very happy to hear that our staff was attentive to you're needs, I would also like to thank you for your business it is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I spend several nights a year at this Best Western. I go to visit family, but like to have my privacy at night rather than stay at their house. Always comfortable bed, clean room, and friendly staff. Wi-fi is free and works great. One of my favorite things about this place is the indoor pool is always open. The motel provides a free breakfast, and there is a nice restaurant next door (open 24 hours), so you don't need to drive to get a meal. Grocery store also located nearby. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PrinevilleInn, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. The entire staff do take pride in our hotel and we all work hard to ensure each guest has a comfortable, pleasant stay. We appreciate you for letting us know just how much you enjoyed staying with us. Please come and stay with us again if you are ever in the Prineville area.

Been to BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn? Share your experiences!