I have stayed at The Heathman (my favorite), The Nines, The Embassy Suites, The Hilton...many hotels in Portland. This hotel is my favorite for a few simple reasons.
1) Location: It is a quick walk to shopping, one of the main food cart pods (a must go to if in PDX), the max and Pioneer Square.
2) The Staff: The staff is always great. They are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I have never had a bad experience at the hotel and everyone fromt he bell desk, to the front desk to the waitress to the maid have all been great.
3) The rooms: The rooms aren't big, they aren't super fancy, but the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are great and every room I have ever stayed in has been quiet.
If you want to spend up on a room and get a grand experience, go to the Heathman (great service, wonderful rooms & the restaurant is amazing). If you want to stay somewhere that is comfortable, the staff is nice and the price is often very reasonable, stay at The Westin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Portland Hotel is located In the center of Downtown Portland with easy access to some of the city's best dining, shopping, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Westin Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Portland Hotel Portland
- Portland Westin