My husband and I stayed at the Jupiter in July 2012 when he was attending a conference for work.
- Great price
- Great location, especially if you want to check out fun shops, coffee houses and restaurants nearby
- Eco friendly... they have a few rules in place to try and be environmentally conscious
- Bike rental
- The carpet is scratchy
- The air conditioning smells a little
- You can see people walk by through your window
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Jupiter Hotel, a mid-century, renovated motor inn-turned-boutique hotel in the heart of Portland, minutes away from Downtown Portland, the Oregon Convention Center, the Pearl District and the Rose Garden Arena. A refreshingly affordable minimalist hotel for creative business nomads and urban explorers, the Jupiter Hotel offers 81 guestrooms, over 4,000 square feet of unique meeting and event space, an airy bamboo courtyard and outdoor fireplace seating for guests. Jupiter Hotel amenities include complimentary wireless internet, locally-roasted Stumptown organic coffee every morning in the lobby, Electra bikes for rent and Natura eco-friendly bath amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Jupiter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jupiter Hotel Portland