My first impression was from Brenda, the non-friendly concierge. I was trying to plan activities during my stay and when I called, she said that she would call right back. That translated to never heard from again. When I arrived, my check in was as expected. My room was narrow but well designed to maximize space. There are sliding doors instead of opening doors to the bathroom and the closet. The beds are very comfortable. The elevators are extremely slow and full during a conference. The hottub needs to be scrubbed since there is a scum on the bottom and the sides. You won't notice it if the jets are running. William, at the concierge desk more than made up for Brenda's lack of assistance. The housekeeping staff are very friendly. The front desk staff is extremely helpful to get you any special request items. The location is great for walking everywhere downtown and to the Max light rail. The hotel could use just a bit more attention to detail, such as the printers were both out of paper for printing boarding passes. Overall, a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Portland & Executive Tower hotel in Portland, consists of two separate buildings and combined they offer 782 guest rooms as well as: The Main building, remodeled in 2014 offers:* Complimentary Hilton Athletic Club - offering a large indoor pool, Jacuzzi(R), extensive cardiovascular equipment, free weights, sauna and steam room, personal fitness training and massage services * HopCity Tavern & Market - our new restaurant concept featuring a modern American gastro-pub cuisine and a grab and go market featuring Stumptown coffee and grab and go snacks and sandwiches * UPS business center - staffed Mon-Fri and a 24-hour computer/internet access connectivity center * Wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience. The Executive Tower, remodeled in 2015 showcases: * Concierge desk * Porto Terra Tuscan Grill & Bar - featuring Northern Italian cuisine * Complimentary 24-hour fitness room with an indoor waveless lap pool * Computer/internet kiosk available in lobby * Wired and wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Portland & Executive Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton