I recently stayed at this hotel for the second time in two years. It is a fairly standard issue Hilton with comfortable, functional rooms. What really stood out for me during both visits was the staff. Everyone, from check in to check out, was uniformly pleasant, efficient and helpful.
The hotel itself is in two different buildings. If you are attending a conference, opt for the main building as that is where most of the conference rooms are located. If not, the rooms in the Executive Tower (in the next block) are nicer. The only bar is located in the Tower as well, if that is an issue.
The hotel is in the heart of the city, close to Nordstroms, the flagship Columbia store and walking distance from a number of good restaurant and more eclectic shopping. Portland is a small city and easy to get around on foot or via the free tram system.
Two quibbles....the light in my bathroom was terrible and dim and the elevators could seem very slow at peak times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Portland & Executive Tower hotel in Portland, consists of two separate buildings and combined they offer 782 guest rooms as well as: The Main building, remodeled in 2014 offers:* Complimentary Hilton Athletic Club - offering a large indoor pool, Jacuzzi(R), extensive cardiovascular equipment, free weights, sauna and steam room, personal fitness training and massage services * HopCity Tavern & Market - our new restaurant concept featuring a modern American gastro-pub cuisine and a grab and go market featuring Stumptown coffee and grab and go snacks and sandwiches * UPS business center - staffed Mon-Fri and a 24-hour computer/internet access connectivity center * Wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience. The Executive Tower, remodeled in 2015 showcases: * Concierge desk * Porto Terra Tuscan Grill & Bar - featuring Northern Italian cuisine * Complimentary 24-hour fitness room with an indoor waveless lap pool * Computer/internet kiosk available in lobby * Wired and wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Portland & Executive Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton