The location was just beautiful! It was right on the river and the riverwalk had several wonderful restaurants and bars within walkng distance. It was also beautiful in the morning for our morning walk. The hotel was just fabulous, the rooms incredibly decorated, the "happy hour" was great and the bar was very nice especially Halley C the bartender. Would definately stay here again. Valet parking was very expensive, which was the only downside. It was $30 a day and there was really no where else to park..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Tranquil. A landmark presence on the riverfront, RiverPlace Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, captures the innovative essence and intimate hospitality of the Pacific Northwest. A haven of warmth and tranquility, RiverPlace is a charming refuge located at the base of Portland’s city center. Stay closely connected or blissfully removed – RiverPlace is an immersion in care, comfort and quality. The hotel offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and complimentary access to the Oregon Athletic Club at RiverPlace. Guests also enjoy our Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, one of the city's most popular spots. Everything about this restaurant feels welcoming and comfortable - including our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your RiverPlace Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Portland
- Riverplace Hotel Larkspur Collection