We love staying at the Riverplace. The location is perfect - close to restaurants, shopping, and the running trail along the Williamette River. The attention to detail and personal attention is outstanding. Love the free happy hour and enjoy people watching along the river. We take their bikes and shop all day when we stay in the city. This visit we enjoyed a day trip to Hood River to watch the kite boarders/wind surfers and do a little hiking up to the top of Hamilton Mountain. We also very much enjoyed a trip to Cannon Beach/Tillamook as well. You will not be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Portland
- Riverplace Hotel Larkspur Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Tranquil. A landmark presence on the riverfront, RiverPlace Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, captures the innovative essence and intimate hospitality of the Pacific Northwest. A haven of warmth and tranquility, RiverPlace is a charming refuge located at the base of Portland’s city center. Stay closely connected or blissfully removed – RiverPlace is an immersion in care, comfort and quality. The hotel offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and complimentary access to the Oregon Athletic Club at RiverPlace. Guests also enjoy our Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, one of the city's most popular spots. Everything about this restaurant feels welcoming and comfortable - including our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your RiverPlace Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.