We spent 2 nights at the River Place hotel which is well placed to explore Portland. The hotel is very nicely furnished and the rooms are roomy and very comfortable. It is not a cheap hotel, so not one if you are on a budget. My pet hate is that you have to pay for wifi which given the cost of staying here should be complimentary. You can get it free but have to sign up to their loyalty programme to do so which I think should not be necessary. I would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Tranquil. A landmark presence on the riverfront, RiverPlace Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel, captures the innovative essence and intimate hospitality of the Pacific Northwest. A haven of warmth and tranquility, RiverPlace is a charming refuge located at the base of Portland’s city center. Stay closely connected or blissfully removed – RiverPlace is an immersion in care, comfort and quality. The hotel offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and complimentary access to the Oregon Athletic Club at RiverPlace. Guests also enjoy our Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, one of the city's most popular spots. Everything about this restaurant feels welcoming and comfortable - including our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your RiverPlace Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Portland
- Riverplace Hotel Larkspur Collection